time for both candidates to drop out ?

... they got greedy A-N-D got bit bad on their keester, butt good?

I know more than a few people who are now voting GOP (including Trump), just because of this double-standard. If the Dems just stayed to the center, let Trump and the MAGA movement yell into a void (and didn't give them talking points with all this lawfare), and didn't rock the boat for another decade, the GOP would become a regional party. The national elections that count would be contested between Wall-Street Dems and Justice Dems, as things like the Electoral College would be abolished and ranked choice elections could become more widespread. Originally Posted by SecretE
This is all magas fault! Not the dems. Nicki haley could easily defeat Biden and we would have integrity in the wh.
She would've gotten many independent and cross over votes. The magas are to blame. Magas will lose power and influence soon.

We had a choice. I told yall.
This is all magas fault! Not the dems. Nicki haley could easily defeat Biden and we would have integrity in the wh.
She would've gotten many independent and cross over votes. The magas are to blame. Magas will lose power and influence soon.

We had a choice. I told yall. Originally Posted by winn dixie

You really don't get the truth. Nicky Haily would have been charged too as the Democrats have to attack the person, not the policies.. The Democrats are pure evil, as evidence by their lies about the recent Supreme Court rulings.
On topic. We had a much better choice in haley. Magas are to blame for these 2 final choices. Too late for either to drop out realistically.
I told yall.
This is all magas fault! ...We had a choice. I told yall. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... or just can't afford mirrors in your house? Yes, your choice was to at least act like fair minded and law abiding human beings. Ya'lls greed and avarice clouded your judgement and now the judgement has settled upon you.

Oh, well - suck it up Buttercup...
The only reason anyone is calling for both candidates to drop out is because their guy is a dementia ridden old man that can't remember what day it is. Originally Posted by Budman
Agreed. Both parties have seen the blatant obviousness of it with their canidates.

... Ya'lls greed and avarice clouded your judgement and now the judgement has settled upon you. ... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
And what greed and avarice would that be compared to the documented court cases of such for the Big Cheato.

And don't use that political prosecution since the courts are loaded with judges donny signed off on.