White Knights

mmmmm Apparently it seems some one need to pay every few months by losing it all be it gal or guy. For there to be Happy hobby to be enjoyed by the survivors. As some seem willing to pay with there sole for a bit a ass or cash. Some I will enjoy watching the flame.

fuck it carry on
A good WK are the guys in my thread! Many of those gents would never vouch for a lady if they did not believe in her.

A bad WK supports a lady knowing she may have issues that are of concern.

IMHO Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
I second that!
I think it is ignorant ,pathetic,immature and showing a lack of respect for women to jump on some Gents ass for standing up for a Lady when she gets unjustly bashed, attacked,degraded, thrown under the bus, slandered, and so on by a piece of shit with low self esteem that has to judge others and run their mouths because they have a sad little life and need to find a way to feel better about being worthless and a waste of space.
A good WK are the guys in my thread! Many of those gents would never vouch for a lady if they did not believe in her.

A bad WK supports a lady knowing she may have issues that are of concern.

IMHO Originally Posted by Frankie Fine

Lol are you a good witch...or a bad witch???
Thats what this thread reminds me of! Just made me laugh
Hehe..just follow the yellow brick road..off to to see the ..the wonderful... Because because because...of the wonderful things..