To wtf

I cannot read wtf - he is on ignore
takes very little imagination to understand the scatology of the response
Such a shame - communication and debate should be better served on this Forum! Originally Posted by oeb11
You call out somebody and beg for his response -- and then admit that you have him on ignore and cannot read whatever he says. Un fucking real.

While the overwhelming majority of your posts qualify as spam, there is no more true definition of that term then the original content of this thread.
  • oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 05:43 AM
j- please define 'spam'
please define why different opinions are objectionable
Please define what First Amendment /Forum rules are broken
Please define your proposed course of action to those you find to be 'spammers and /or 'objectionable"
Please define why this 'course of action' fits the forum Rules

and - i am so glad you took teh time to rad every one of my posts to be able to define that "the overwhelming majority of your posts qualify as spam,"!

please define why you speak for wtf - who at the moment - may post for himself - and did so to my cordial invitation.

please define teh reference in teh DPST/ccp manual that defines 'spam".

Thank you - valued poster.
j- please define 'spam'
please define why different opinions are objectionable
Please define what First Amendment /Forum rules are broken
Please define your proposed course of action to those you find to be 'spammers and /or 'objectionable"
Please define why this 'course of action' fits the forum Rules

and - i am so glad you took teh time to rad every one of my posts to be able to define that "the overwhelming majority of your posts qualify as spam,"!

please define why you speak for wtf - who at the moment - may post for himself - and did so to my cordial invitation.

please define teh reference in teh DPST/ccp manual that defines 'spam".

Thank you - valued poster. Originally Posted by oeb11
Different opinions are not objectionable at all. What is objectionable is that you hammer your opinions in dozens of repetitive posts daily. Everyone gets the idea after 1 or maybe 2 of your repetitive posts. But that isn't enough for you. You feel you must continually bludgeon people over the head with your warped view of the world until it becomes offensive. And totally annoying.

Let's view a recent example of this that is not your usual DPST/marxist/comrade Xi crap. Recently you used the lyrics to the Sam Cooke song "Wonderful World" in one of your threads. That's fine. I've used song lyrics several times in some of my posts. However, I have never used the same song more than once. You start a thread with nothing but a picture and the Wonderful World lyrics. Then you post the lyrics again in another thread. And again. And again. And again.....

I have always been a fan of Sam Cooke and did actually like that song. Until you unnecessarily beat it into the ground. But of course you see nothing at all wrong with that.

Currently 16 of the most recent 20 threads in political forum have been started by you. And most of them say virtually the same thing.

And yet you want me to define spam for you. That's rich.

I will only post this once because you get the idea.
If you put a certain spammer on ignore (which I hated to do) your threads will look vastly different. Like night and day. It’s amazing how it looks without the spammer.
I did have him on ignore a while ago, but I took him off after the election. I figured he couldn't get any worse. Was I ever wrong about that.

I have suggested in the past that he familiarize himself with the Law of Diminishing Returns. He has obviously yet to do so.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2021, 07:41 AM
Don't forget the Law of hypocrisy of which he is King.

He is the forum's parrot. He took over this title from LexusLover.

It used to annoy me much like it did Charlie Babbit but I figure the institution will eventually come for him and he can be rejoined with the rest of his special needs former asylum inmates.
before that alt.sex.strip-clubs(?) newsgroup.
  • oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 08:56 AM
Different opinions are not objectionable at all. What is objectionable is that you hammer your opinions in dozens of repetitive posts daily. Everyone gets the idea after 1 or maybe 2 of your repetitive posts. But that isn't enough for you. You feel you must continually bludgeon people over the head with your warped view of the world until it becomes offensive. And totally annoying.

Let's view a recent example of this that is not your usual DPST/marxist/comrade Xi crap. Recently you used the lyrics to the Sam Cooke song "Wonderful World" in one of your threads. That's fine. I've used song lyrics several times in some of my posts. However, I have never used the same song more than once. You start a thread with nothing but a picture and the Wonderful World lyrics. Then you post the lyrics again in another thread. And again. And again. And again.....

I have always been a fan of Sam Cooke and did actually like that song. Until you unnecessarily beat it into the ground. But of course you see nothing at all wrong with that.

Currently 16 of the most recent 20 threads in political forum have been started by you. And most of them say virtually the same thing.

And yet you want me to define spam for you. That's rich.

I will only post this once because you get the idea. Originally Posted by Jam3768

Goodness gracious
as per usual, the DPST/ccpers missed the debate aim and points.

such a shame - to be so sensitive to perceived discordant messages in life.

given that One's are so sensitive - i would invite those One's to post their own posts from the LSM radical marxist press - of which there is no death or shortage
Or DPST/ccp censorship.
Don't forget the Law of hypocrisy of which he is King.

He is the forum's parrot. He took over this title from LexusLover.

It used to annoy me much like it did Charlie Babbit but I figure the institution will eventually come for him and he can be rejoined with the rest of his special needs former asylum inmates. Originally Posted by WTF
for the Op
I find at times one can learn form who ya disagree with

once in a mill, can be missed if on ignore
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2021, 10:16 AM
for the Op
I find at times one can learn form who ya disagree with

once in a mill, can be missed if on ignore Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I would have never known the ignorance of these one trick ponies/phonies had they been on ignore.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2021, 10:21 AM
Different opinions are not objectionable at all. . Originally Posted by Jam3768
Thay boy has about as many opinions as a piss poorly trained parrot
If you put a certain spammer on ignore (which I hated to do) your threads will look vastly different. Like night and day. It’s amazing how it looks without the spammer. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Spammer that best use of ignore agree however it don't take out titles on main page and why OP is making many post on main page to get around eccie spam block.
True. But no reading the associated stupidity. And that’s what really matters.
I would have never known the ignorance of these one trick ponies/phonies had they been on ignore. Originally Posted by WTF
Thay boy has about as many opinions as a piss poorly trained parrot Originally Posted by WTF
  • oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 12:34 PM
True. But no reading the associated stupidity. And that’s what really matters. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Arrogance

Elitist

name-calling and labelling/demonizing

Thank u - valued poster.