Doubles: Girl on Girl right?

To each their own but as mentioned elsewhere guys tend to have a "refractory period"....

Two ladies interacting tends to greatly shorten that timeframe.....

The biggest complaint I hear from guys is that occasionally the gals get so into each other that they forget he's around....

That's no fun.....

I can't imagine during my time with two ladies there not being considerable interaction between ALL parties......

Doing a gal in doggie while she is DATY of the other lady and eye contact with that other lady is quite the mental image!
However, the guy had no interest in us and just wanted us separately, completely separate. As in, not even in the room to be able to watch. Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
Separate Rooms?!?!... ...What a Weirdo...
Well I wouldn't say weird maybe he thought he would have an american pie moment lol
Maybe his fantasy was having sex with one girl with another girl waiting (and listening..) in the other room. I've heard stranger things.
Maybe his fantasy was having sex with one girl with another girl waiting (and listening..) in the other room. I've heard stranger things. Originally Posted by blenderhead

I actually think that's kind of hot. Personally, girl on girl has never done anything for me, but the idea of doing one girl while another girl waits outside for her tun seems kind of hot.
Maybe his fantasy was having sex with one girl with another girl waiting (and listening..) in the other room. I've heard stranger things. Originally Posted by blenderhead
Like a doctor and a nurse with a patient in the waiting room. Or a lawyer with a secretary w/ a client in the next room. Or a carpenter with a female inspector from OSHA with a basswood saleswoman in the next room.

edit: Maddie, can we do that last one? You can even choose whether you want to be the carpenter or governmental inspector.
So here's my question, why does it seem like girls that want to play with each other have to wait for a guy to pay for them to be together in a room?

If girl A wants to fuck girl B, then get together and do it!!!

You don't have to wait for a guy to make it happen.

Then tell us all about!!

It's really not that complicated.
  • CDL1
  • 06-18-2010, 11:46 AM
MaddieTheCoed,

Great question and observation. I have had more threesomes (and more) than I can count in the Lifestyle. Not really surprised by his decision given that he is paying for the experience that he wants to have.

Most threesomes (outside hobbying) invariably mean two women heavily involved and the man only marginally involved. Sounds like he has had that experience and decided that since he is paying that he is going to enjoy it the way he wants to. Nothing wrong with that.

Sounds like you had your own desires and wants that did not match his desires and wants. There are many hobbyists who will be more than happy to pay for and indulge your desires because they will also allign with their desires. This one just didn't match that goal.
Dear Maddie,
I'm from another city, but enjoy Austin (only wish circumstances allowed for me to move here, but) and like Dallas, has some of the best girls found anywhere. You my lady are a gem. I totally agree with scissors and cockforhire, so they know what's good. I enjoyed a threesome in my home city, but I had hoped the girls would get into each other, but their attention was solely focused on me. In Vegas a few years ago, I hit a jackpot and decided to blow some steam. The two girls were hot (and pricey), but like scissors points out, communication is the key and our all nighter was so memorable, I still dream and hope to relive that lust filled orgy. The girls were awesome. It was the weekend of all weekends. I haven't done it since, because it takes money. Maddie, I'm sure you'll have no trouble the next time with all these Texans who will keep your phone ringing for you and Sophie. In fact, if I can pull another assignment down there very soon, I promise to call you and Sophie for an overnight threesome. Gosh, but I envy you Texans.
N2
Maddie some guys like the thought of two women attending to him. Others like to watch two women play together. Mostly it's a combination of the two. To take away any doubt, I always ask the gentleman if there is something or anything specific that he'd like to see or experience. If not we just go with the flow! If there is some chemistry, it gets even hotter!

Communication IS the key to good sex no matter how many people are involved. Doubles are many a man's fantasy and if he wants to choreograph the session it's his time to do just that!

As Aidan said, if you want more playtime, there's nothing wrong with scheduling your own appointment with a lady. Then you won't have to share her either
Tess
You know after reading some of the replies. How dare anyone talk down on his fantasy. He pays for what he wants and as long as the gals are paid whether they have sex with him or not, should not matter. I always find it amusing when a gal puts I have always wanted to bang rita, I hope some guy makes it happen. Well if its your fantasy, you make it happen. I don't really care for a tongue up my ass or vibrator like some guys do so someone should not give someone grief because he did not share the love. He did that when he paid
The biggest complaint I hear from guys is that occasionally the gals get so into each other that they forget he's around....

That's no fun..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Thats what has kept me for scheduling a double. I hear ladies talk about how much fun they have with this girl or that girl, but never "I had so much fun with <insert hobbist name here> when we were with provider X" My idea of a double involves 2 ladies being totally into me, both sharing me, both using every thing available on me. I hate the idea that Im paying two ladies to have fun that they could have with each other for free, not on my dime. Now if the two ladies want to get groovy when I have some "down" time, thats fine......will probably help me re-boner anyways, but then its back to me. Call it selfish but it is my fantasy.

In reference to Maddies original question: We all like things different. What that hobbist wanted was what he wanted. Playtime for you two girls can be done on your own time. I dont mean that rudly.........Im just saying.
Btw to the concerned gentleman: due to private circumstances it is perfectly acceptable that I posted this. I obviously wouldn't have otherwise

Also I didn't mean for it to sound like I didn't have fun with him. It was great
I just wanted more Sophie involved. Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
Maddie - FYI,I was just teasing you. I wasn't meaning it as you may have taken it. You and Sophie would be a dynamite double.duo!!
You know after reading some of the replies. How dare anyone talk down on his fantasy. He pays for what he wants and as long as the gals are paid whether they have sex with him or not, should not matter. I always find it amusing when a gal puts I have always wanted to bang rita, I hope some guy makes it happen. Well if its your fantasy, you make it happen. I don't really care for a tongue up my ass or vibrator like some guys do so someone should not give someone grief because he did not share the love. He did that when he paid Originally Posted by sixxbach

Awww, Sixx, I don't think anyone meant to be too hard on the gent. He isn't a poster here and I know Maddie never meant any of this to be a personal attack. His idea of a fun double was different than the majority of clients , but he is a kind, respectful guy and he left very happy with the experience he had. As a few people mentioned, I believe he liked the idea of being watched. There wasn't anything wrong with the session.

Having said that, I was Maddie's first lady ever. A few weeks ago we had the pleasure of a very sensual, sexy, turned-on romp and she explored sex with another woman for the first time. It was hot and we both loved it so much. It was a tiny bit disappointing not to be able to recreate that. I won't make any comment about what happened after he left, but...let's just say we've grown quite fond of one another. She announced to me yesterday that she's officially bisexual. I'm a lucky woman.
Sophie, like Maddie, you too are a gem. Again, I hope to pull an assignment to Austin this year so I can have the pleasure of a four hour session with the both of you. Stay safe.
N2