Why hatred is always a bad thing

• pxmcc
  • 04-24-2020, 02:39 AM
Surely you don’t believe that bs....nobody in their right mind could....

Not blaming the Chinese people either.....the facts will come out and their gov’t will have a lot to answer for..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Trump had a huge heads up and did zero preparation, cause he's lazy af and is a part-time president. now he's saying we should inject people with disinfectant and inject them with light. ok trump lemme find a good vein, got my can of lysol and my bottle of bleach right here. and hold still while i shine some light inside the vein while i'm at it..

i'm having a hard time deciding whether to root for or against trumpkins following his advice. another candidate for the Darwin awards of the year either way for sure tho..

SC you are correct that jealousy and spite are the only reasons for trump ripping up all of Obama's (impressive) accomplishments. and Trump is the yolo president; planning and forethought are not things trump is capable of doing.

before he left office, Barack should have renamed all of his accomplishments using trump's name instead of his own. instead of obamacare, barack should have renamed it Trumpcare and congratulated trump on his incredible achievement of getting 16 million new people insured, and instead of Obama's iran nuclear treaty that prevented iran from getting nukes, he should have renamed it Trump's Iran nuclear treaty. and so on. this whole catastrophic presidency could have been entirely avoided. wtf was barack thinking..
Question for ya sc...

How many 8x10 glossies of yourself do you have on your desk?
Trump had a huge heads up and did zero preparation, cause he's lazy af and is a part-time president. now he's saying we should inject people with disinfectant and inject them with light. ok trump lemme find a good vein, got my can of lysol and my bottle of bleach right here. and hold still while i shine some light inside the vein while i'm at it..

i'm having a hard time deciding whether to root for or against trumpkins following his advice. another candidate for the Darwin awards of the year either way for sure tho..

SC you are correct that jealousy and spite are the only reasons for trump ripping up all of Obama's (impressive) accomplishments. and Trump is the yolo president; planning and forethought are not things trump is capable of doing.

before he left office, Barack should have renamed all of his accomplishments using trump's name instead of his own. instead of obamacare, barack should have renamed it Trumpcare and congratulated trump on his incredible achievement of getting 16 million new people insured, and instead of Obama's iran nuclear treaty that prevented iran from getting nukes, he should have renamed it Trump's Iran nuclear treaty. and so on. this whole catastrophic presidency could have been entirely avoided. wtf was barack thinking.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Lol you know PX I will personally buy up all the Lysol, ZEP, Clorox, and any other poison that Trump tells his supporters to inject themselves with and give it to them for free if they will indeed inject themselves with it. They believe everything he says so I hope they do this. I mean like I cant contain my laughter at this. What kinda moron do people still have to be to believe this guy. More importantly all this does is proves that he's always been s bullshit artist so what does that say about all of his other positions. I swear I'd never thought I'd live to see the day that a comic strip approach to life would be taken serious by Republicans. Like this shit is crazy wild to watch in real time. I'm fucking laughing everyday at how he's made America great again.

And of course..he's mad as fuck at Obama. He's jealous of Obama's skin tone, his ability to attract women without paying millions for pussy and his Ivy league education. Trump is nothing but a cuck. His wife wants to fuck Obama and it drives him crazy. There are 7 billion people on the planet of all those people Melania follows only 5 people on Twitter..and Obama is one of the 5...she follows the one man Trump has a hatred for and fixation on. It's so hilarious to me. It drives him crazy.

I'm pretty sure Trump wants to suck Obama's dick and wants to watch him Fuck Melania. There's no other way to explain it. Jealousy of Obama has caused this cuck to destroy America.
Question for ya sc...

How many 8x10 glossies of yourself do you have on your desk? Originally Posted by tbone2u
None just a customized Panaromic of Nat Turner, Malcom X, Tupac Shakur, Harriet Tubman, Barack Obama, Bob Marley, various Eygption Kings and Queens, Nelson Madela, Mike Tyson, Barry Bonds, De Sebi, Aunt Jemima, Buckwheat, Michael Jackson, and many many more great Black leaders.

But you raise an interesting point tb2. Perhaps I should have myself added to my "We are the World" panaromic. ;-)

i'm having a hard time deciding whether to root for or against trumpkins following his advice. another candidate for the Darwin awards of the year either way for sure tho.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Trump has gone full Jim Jones on his followers

1) Don’t know anyone personally who’s croaked from this virus.
2) Don’t know anyone personally who’s gotten sick from this virus.
3) My retirement savings are still fine.
4) Not living in fear.

Yep....shit’s still good on my end so no complaints......#Trump2020 Originally Posted by Russ38

Same here Russ. I'm starting to think I had it a couple of months ago and got over it. I need the county to prove to me that I am somehow a threat to anyone else before I will be forced to wear any damn thing. Might as well force me to wear handcuffs.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-24-2020, 12:32 PM
^^lmfao..
anyone who disputes that trump is a clown might want to check your pulse to see if it's even a thing..
He beat Hillary, didnt he ?

In fact he just keeps

winning and winning and winning.

Impeachment? We dont need no stinkin impeachment.

FUNNY how your political posts end up in Houston forum, instead of the proper place ....you must use your other sHandles for those.

ROFLMAO
50k people would still be alive. A million people wouldnt be infected your retirement savings would still be intact and you wouldnt be living in total fear. I told you folks....Obama was ahead of his time. He predicted this Pandemic crisis and prepared for it. But your current racist in chief was so jealous of the black guy's accomplishments he scrapped Obama's pandemic team and now Trump has what 50k dead Americans on his watch with a million Infected?

America got what it wanted I guess.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Seriously? Lmao, ok, unlike 99.9% of the population you need to be hated and hunted. Good grief. Idiocracy is here 😱
The sc handle thrives on hate.

His other handle not so much.
Almost like he "set it up that way" .. eh?
Almost like he "set it up that way" .. eh? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

It's ironic that you're posting a whole lot more since sis chaps and shine got banned.
No need to thank me.

You have seen the shit show long enough to know better.

Besides, I am not of the African American persuasion.

Who knows for sure about the artist formerly known as ShinePro...

You can sleep better tonight knowing I am neither of those two.
are you guys bumping SC's threads now that he's banned again just to torment him?

oops i did it too!

BAHHAAAA