Provider threatening to out client

I'll be posting all the crazy emails on my blog in a few since it's against the rules to post them here...
I was able to put 2 and 2 together to know the parties involved. I'm still shocked that someone would take such extreme measures for something that was done awhile back already. You can only change your identity so many times before your past starts to catch up to you.
Kudos to you Valerie.
You are a truly a woman of class.

I'm curious if the provider you speak of is a P411 member.
Fake pics and blackmailing a client I don't think will set well with Gina.

Clouddancer
If you people can't figure out who this is from other threads...you're worthless as bulls on a tit... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Some of us don't have the time to wade through threads to find out the information.

For every rule, there is an exception and of course rules were meant to be broken. At the very least, the name of the crazy provider should be posted as an alert. As for PM, e-mails; we don't need to see the evidence. We just need to know who to avoid.
I think its in the Tennessee alert forum
I was able to put 2 and 2 together to know the parties involved. I'm still shocked that someone would take such extreme measures for something that was done awhile back already. You can only change your identity so many times before your past starts to catch up to you. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Yep....and yes it's pretty pathetic!

Kudos to you Valerie.
You are a truly a woman of class.

I'm curious if the provider you speak of is a P411 member.
Fake pics and blackmailing a client I don't think will set well with Gina.

Clouddancer Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Thank you ....As far as I know she is not a p411 member, I'm pretty sure they found out and took her off the site, she's also not on DateCheck anymore...

I think its in the Tennessee alert forum Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
There's always Blacklist ? LAV has a good idea alert on BP. Maybe keep bummping it up for a while in her area. There is also USAsexguide it is free. Not to active , people do use it. I have honestly never big a big fan of reviews she should not get up set about a bad one. People are stupid and mean. Hope things work out for you being bugged sucks.
What I can say is the the best defense is a good offense, which means your hobby friend needs to come up with a good reason why a woman would be contacting his family and spreading "lies."

Can he come up with a story about a crazy woman who came onto him at a work function or on a work trip? An ex-girlfriend of one of his buddies who wants to spread drama (even better if one of his buddies can say it really is his ex.)

The thing is: the guy has to tell the story before the provider gets to the family because then he's in a position of power and the wife isn't shanghaied by this crazy bitch.

Now, it gets more tricky if he has like a super recognizable dick or a birthmark on his tuchus but even that can be explained away.

Also, he should come up with a fake email and start emailing himself things like:
"If you dont sleep wiTH me Im going to tell ur wife that uv been fucking HOARS! And we'll SeE how you like being aLone then!"

Hopefully by the time she finally DOES make her move, he'll have laid a good groundwork. Originally Posted by SugarBeth
Some of us resemble that remark!