Are You for 100% Public Funding of Presidential Elections?

nonsense Pitt Boy. where do you get Holier than thou out of my saying no one cares? it's a fucking question, I don't give two shits whether you give a shit. Shit Boy, um Pitt Boy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL...It's a question when you posted the initial thread. It's holier than thou when you post no one cares after your patience ran out without a response in 26 minutes. How many times did you bang refresh waiting for a response. Sorry everyone wasn't watching for your post with baited breath in order to respond.

And again, the only way to make work what you are proposing is to basically ban first amendment rights. It won't work in the good old U.S. of A.
didn't see this thread until I got to it. posted a comment about it in the other thread.

I'm not in favor of public funding.

we're better off having political parties banned.

Washington was right about them being a bad thing.

let candidates raise money via a temporary fund raising organization.

congress should stay out of it as that is a conflict of interest when they set rules on federal campaign finance rules in federal races.

state legislature can regulate what goes on in that area.

same thing for the state legislatures in state races.

in their case, some type of commission or board would be responsible for setting laws/rules/regulations.
nonsense Pitt Boy. where do you get Holier than thou out of my saying no one cares? it's a fucking question, I don't give two shits whether you give a shit. Shit Boy, um Pitt Boy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I guess you didn’t get the message. But by all means, keep it up.
Ride em cowboy, bamsy! LOLLING!
I knew it, LOL..

nobody cares about this subject.. offer a topic for reason, debate and insight, you guys flee. no insult material here..

I already predicted what guys would think.. I should have predicted that you are predictable Originally Posted by Chung Tran
[COLOR="Red"]You go gurl. Hissy fit.. Let it all out sweetie!

QUOTE=LexusLover;1061899598]Sort of confirms his purpose for posting .... attention hound![/QUOTE]
Females just need attention more during their time of the month.

Wow?? You are woman here you roar!
The problem with “Public Funding” is the Democrats will find a way to allow all of their allies such as large labor unions to still give freely to the DNC.
Names calling and scatologies seems to be all yous gots. I’m curious as to why yous and your pals would be against a leveled playing fields for elections. Didn’t Trump continually complain that everything was rigged against him? Or am I thinking or another worthless lying piece of shit? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Time is running out, do something with your life dummy.
Time is running out, do something with your life dummy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yea, Canada will allow him to remain there just so long.

Overthrowing the 2016 election didn't work.
Eliminating the Electoral College didn't work.
Impeachment didn't work.
Preventing Trump from doing his job didn't work.
Voting Trump out of office is looking dimmer by the day.

And the Fat Lady aka Hillary is SINGING HER WHINE!
Another Bitch Hunt, Ellen’s. You needs to let it be, COB. HoeHummer is 100% Canadian all the way.

And your stupid arse, with all of your experiences and resources, can only lob accusations. You’re still pissed that my 90 year old grandpa wouldn’t smash you when you went on that USO tour of the Pacific ... or was that the 4H tour of Montana?
Another Bitch Hunt, Ellen’s. You needs to let it be, COB. HoeHummer is 100% Canadian all the way.

And your stupid arse, with all of your experiences and resources, can only lob accusations. You’re still pissed that my 90 year old grandpa wouldn’t smash you when you went on that USO tour of the Pacific ... or was that the 4H tour of Montana? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I find it very disrespectful of you to denigrate a respected provider on this site.

Please apologize sir!
we're better off having political parties banned.

.. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
A university professor of mine made that argument. In that scenario every elected official would be voting truly in their best interest and the interest of the country.

In reality, politicians would still log roll.
I find it very disrespectful of you to denigrate a respected provider on this site.

Please apologize sir! Originally Posted by friendly fred
That crazy old gal isn’t a provider. She says she’s a retireds hissy, whatever the fucks that is. She was a retiree when I joined this site, so how is she deserving of any more respects than any other member of this coven?

I might apologize to your mum for making her cum so hard, if yous would ask like a gentleman, but meanwhilst...
LOL...It's a question when you posted the initial thread. It's holier than thou when you post no one cares after your patience ran out without a response in 26 minutes. How many times did you bang refresh waiting for a response. Originally Posted by eccielover
nonsense Pitt Boy. this forum flows in real time, 26 minutes is a long time in this section. and even if it is not, it is still not holier than thou, you don't know what that means. what the fuck is holy about my thinking nobody cared to post?
... what the fuck is holy about my thinking nobody cared to post? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Did you consider why so many avid posters refrained from doing so?