Waco Kid's Weekly College Football Review week 14

here's some breaking news for all u Gator fans, Pope Urbie's quitting Florida. this will certainly shake up the coaching carousel ya think? Watch out Sooner fans they may call Big Game Bozo. Not that i'd expect him to take it but you figure Florida might call just to say they did and Florida is one of the few elite programs Bobbo might actually bolt Norman for. Bozo was Spurrier's DC during their 1996 championship season as y'all know. Dan Mullen is the immediate and obvious front-runner, no way Spurrier would bolt SC for Florida, he could have had the gig back when UF dumped the Zooker but knew better than to try and complete with .. himself LOL. Been there done that as they say.

Good article by Dan Wetzel already on the web, i'm sure he hit overdrive typing this up when the news broke.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...dw-meyer120810
they keep saying up here stupid will not leave because he is building a big house in Snoreman. I say houses are built to be sold but in this case I maybe wrong
Stoops Manor eh? any house can be sold and i doubt Bozo would be worried about carrying the payments.

now if you happen to a billionaire owner of an certain local NBA team you can afford Cuban's digs. rather wipes Bozo's pad off the map eh?
now if you happen to a billionaire owner of an certain local NBA team you can afford Cuban's digs. rather wipes Bozo's pad off the map eh?[/quote]

you know I was 98% proficent in basic computer language, I wrote an entire accounting package but then quick books came out. I think if I had thought about Cuban's deal was nothing more than repeating emails, I would be worth something these days, but then the ex would have taken 60% of that

but back to week 13 something was was said about single wides per Randy, I incountered this in my travels today
looks more like an "upscale" modular home to me LOL. on an unrelated note (unrelated to college football that is) i'll see if i can dig up a photo of the worst dump of an amp i ever saw, somewhere in the vicinity of Jackson, MI some years back when i was there for a IT contract gig in East Lansing. might have been closer to Lansing than Jackson i think, Lansing had one decent strip club but no amp's in the city itself. being the resourceful guy i am i checked some usual places for data such as the local papers who typically take ad's for SC's and amps in the sports section, that's how i found a few amps in the general area. ASPD didn't provide much, nary a post as i recall unless it was Ann Arbor or Detroit. This place was a real dive, i had to check it out!!! curtains rather than doors on rooms haha!! mamasan not an option, period. looked to be in her 50's meaning either rode hard and put away wet or really in her 60's since asians seem to not show age as much as other girls. only one rather unappealing girl available, stated to be 20's but more like early 30's, so i passed and headed farther south towards Jackson. But i had to snap a photo of this hole-in-the-wall with my cellphone's cam in the parking lot HAHA! found one nice clean amp off the highway north of Jackson, near a truckstop LOL go figure. had a good session with a nice looking girl there, then ventured down to Jackson the next night with that place north of there as a plan B and found an amp in Jackson, kinda crazy locale near some somewhat shady looking bars. Had Betsy with me just in case (S&W .357 snubnose) which came in handy as the nearest ATM was outdoors at a bank. no one gave me any shit mind you but i had 'ol Betsy in my jacket pocket while grabbing my cash just in case. this amp was in a wierd location, a "converted" house of some sort, i recall a liquor store in front. went to the back and a cute korean chick answered so i stepped in and inquired and that's what required the pitstop at the ATM. had a rather wild session with this gal as i recall. even got her cell number as she said she may be moving to another nearby area soon. Alas didn't get a second with her or the other girl as i left the next week for Texas again, i got a better offer in Dallas for work. Got to run a few errands at WallyWorls and Tom Thumb (man's gots to eat eh) but i'll do some searching for that photo later and post it if i can dig it up. now that i think of it, it could still be on my old cellphone's memory card and i still have the phone, may charge it up and check for it and copy it over to my PC. The things i do for my hobby bro's eh?