Speaker Pelosi says Trump's taxes reveal 'national security' issue

Obama the dumbass... anyone who thinks a Dem is the answer is a FOOL!!!
^^ very true
T R U M P's finances are a mystery to me. What is H I S net worth? According to Google it is 2.5 billion. If H E loses a billion dollars, H E's still rich af. If H E lost everything and had 100 million left over, H E's still rich af. Wtf is 300 million in loans when you have billions?
Ok boys and girls, are you ready for some Accounting 101?

NET WORTH equals ASSETS minus LIABILITIES. Liabilities include all debt. Now think about that for a moment.

If Trump's net worth is currently around $2.5 billion, as Forbes magazine estimates, that's what he would have left over if he sold all of his assets at today's market prices and used the proceeds to pay off all debts, including the $400 million that Pelosi and the NYT are stupidly trying to hype into some kind of "national security issue".

From what I've read, Crazy Nancy and her hubby are also rich as fuck. You don't get that way without completing, tracking and updating regularly your own Personal Financial Statement, i.e. your NET WORTH. Crazy Nancy should stop being so disingenuous and just shut the fuck up as she spoons down yet another bowl of her favorite $16 a pint ice cream!
Obama the dumbass... anyone who thinks a Dem is the answer is a FOOL!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
That would be most of the country.

You would become part of the intellectual elite.

Win win
that old accounting equation

A = L + P

Assets = Liabilities plus Proprietorship

that's why they call it a balance sheet, they equal

Proprietorship is the term once used but equity is the preferred term now, synonymous terms for the educated
Everyone, except the ignorant racist redneck clueless supporters, already know that trump is owned and controlled by Putin. Just watch n read the Putin supporters on here
Actually, Putin is sitting back and laughing at how thoroughly he has brainwashed ignorant dim-retards like Tsmokies into thinking he is a master puppeteer on the world stage.

Imagine if Lieutenant Obama was trying to get a security clearance with his friends and history. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Depends on the level. He could get the lower rungs, but I think he'd struggle at the higher rungs.

I'd have to reread the article, but I believe NYT touched on the fact that in order to have the liquidity to cover those debts, he would have to offload a few properties.. as some of his are already leveraged to the hilt. Not that he couldn't do that.. just that it takes a little effort and time to find buyers at that level.

Pelosi choosing that aspect to grab onto shows she isn't very knowledgeable about tax law. The most interesting aspect of everything is... what he claimed in 2017. He would have lost some of the eligible deductions he had utilized for years due to his position as POTUS. A few real estate based deductions require affirming that you worked in the industry a minimum of 750 hours for the year.. AND that there was no other job that you worked more. This same issue was also touched on when he began The Apprentice-- but he could show that even when he was working on that show, his work still tied in enough to his REI activities. But as POTUS? That would mean either admitting he wasn't eligible.. or admitting that he's still working his private job more than he is working as POTUS. Both scenarios are problematic.

But ultimately-- lets not pretend that Trump fires up TurboTax every April. He has experts do all that. All he does is sign. While he could absolutely face civil penalties if he claimed deductions he was not eligible for-- he won't face any kind of criminal penalty. Its doubtful he did anything other than sign, putting full trust in the experts he hires to handle his accounting. Its not like he's Joe Q Citizen, claiming random deductions on Turbo Tax.
  • oeb11
  • 09-29-2020, 12:42 PM
Grace is a voice of Reason.

Unfortunately - preaching to the hordes of Satan.
Grace is a voice of Reason.

Unfortunately - preaching to the hordes of Satan. Originally Posted by oeb11

• oeb11
  • 09-29-2020, 04:34 PM
LL - I wish that meme was presented about triple size
Thank You
Nobody takes that gin soaked hag seriously.