Blondes vs. Brunnetes

Just make sure the curtains match the rug if there is a rug.
Brunette. Definitely. Darker the better. And at least shoulder length.
  • Rezo
  • 11-16-2011, 10:58 AM
I prefer a natural hair color as long as it seems to suit the woman. There are times where hair colors don't look best or just seem out of place on women because of her skin, eyes, race, bone structure, etc.

All in all, I'm wild about hot brunettes.
brunette
brunette one day, blonde the next, maybe a shade of brown the next and maybe red as well...
If I had to choose it would be
Brunet. Attitude is very important too.
i married dk brown/black and it is my favorite - but when hobbying, I like the variety. And while not scientifically proven, I have had the worst service from blonds, and by far the best from Auburn/Redheads.
My ATF has red hair, but it's not her natural color. I think her natural color is now sort of grey, but I dig the shit out of the red.
I like variety....Blonde, Brunette, Red Hair, multi color.
As long as it matches downstairs, to many fake girls these days. Fake hair color, fake eye color, Fake Tits and fake personality.

The more natural the better

What are Fake tits to me: are those that are not available for me to play with
As long as it matches downstairs, to many fake girls these days. Fake hair color, fake eye color, Fake Tits and fake personality.

The more natural the better

What are Fake tits to me: are those that are not available for me to play with Originally Posted by hardnready

I'm going to start a thread....

On the topic - God doesn't make mistakes. Natural hair color is lovely. The importance is well cared for hair and lusterous. Am I right Tbone2u?

You can't go wrong with the color you were born with, just condition it well, keep regular 6*8 week hairtrips to keep split end away, hair treatments, and IMHO touchable hair!
Whatever looks best on the girl, she will know that one.
i will someday marry a brunette.....i love to fuck blondes