Shave or Wax? Man parts vs Lady parts

Thank you WND!

What a nice compliment

Regarding the shaving bit, I see some great suggestions here.
I haven't googled it yet ... but who knows, there is probably YoutTube videos of all scenarios

RedHeadedJulie - If I could afford 5K for the Brazilian, THAT would be my first choice. Low maintenance AND soft to the touch!

I guess, bottom line is you get what you pay for .... and practice most always makes perfect.

xxoo
Torre
I shave. I’ve done it enough now that I can get my balls and shaft as smooth as a baby’s butt in no time at all.
Article popped up in my newsfeed today. A little history lesson on Brazilian wax.

https://theculturetrip.com/south-ame...lianwaxorigins
Shave.. they toughen up. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO WAX YOUR NUTTS GENTLEMAN..

TORRE WHEN ARE WE GOING TO F? Ask any girl, my balls are baby ass smooth. Lol
https://www.ulta.com/hair-removal-cr...iABEgKVtPD_BwE Originally Posted by Bazztex
The reviews on this product don't sound very good have you used it?
For me, shaving works SO much better if you get a nice rod going first. Helps pull the skin taut, and I get everything so smooooth and super soft. Also, I always shave in the shower, just my routine.
Nice description Corona

My question is .... if you get a "nice rod going" and you pop a wad in the shower .... will you still be as excited to meet your date an hour later?

Silly question, huh?

T
Nice description Corona

My question is .... if you get a "nice rod going" and you pop a wad in the shower .... will you still be as excited to meet your date an hour later?

Silly question, huh?

T Originally Posted by Torre Tames
That's all part of the edging process. Makes it all that much more fun at the date!
Shave in the shower. I have a nice big dick so it's easy to stretch it and my balls tight.
Shaving for me.....idk I’ve always thought I already have enough strangers looking at my lady bits...and certainly don’t want to hear someone start speaking in another language while waxing me...

I love to use conditioner when I shave also...instead of shaving creams,gels, or soaps.

I start by sitting on the side of the tub...and it’s hard to shave a vagina and asscrack so you’ve got to get in a bunch of different positions ...or atleast I do
I've done both, waxed for several months...and waxing was just too painful for me, even though I loved the results. But now, I've found this wonderful woman in Dallas who does both waxing and trimming. She trims my whole body, including a full brazilian, with electric trimmers, and somehow gets my balls completely hairless. I go back to her once a month, it's a very enjoyable experience, looks and feels great, and is completely painless.

I only wish there was a happy ending involved. But even though she handles everything and gets in everywhere, she's L0. But she's really cool and fun to talk to, so it's very enjoyable. If I could find someone that does what she does, and add a happy ending to it, it'd be the perfect experience. I've been surprised not to see that offered here really.
Been shaving weekly for a couple of years now. Not once have I nicked the boys, (knock on wood).
I have found that the ladies I have seen appreciate the extra care I take before a playtime... I agree that using an electric razor is hazardous to the tender areas...
But a lady having a nicely trimmed bush is a rarity nowadays....
I enjoy a mature woman anytime !!!!!
I'm natural and trimmed
well I''l shave you or trim you up
I'v done it before for men
Now You need to bring your own trimmers ...and that happy would be more then just happy ...

I've done both, waxed for several months...and waxing was just too painful for me, even though I loved the results. But now, I've found this wonderful woman in Dallas who does both waxing and trimming. She trims my whole body, including a full brazilian, with electric trimmers, and somehow gets my balls completely hairless. I go back to her once a month, it's a very enjoyable experience, looks and feels great, and is completely painless.

I only wish there was a happy ending involved. But even though she handles everything and gets in everywhere, she's L0. But she's really cool and fun to talk to, so it's very enjoyable. If I could find someone that does what she does, and add a happy ending to it, it'd be the perfect experience. I've been surprised not to see that offered here really. Originally Posted by acn2024