Shame on theG . abuse of the site

what's that review got to do with this review..?
She has a NO from txboi817. A pattern is evident Originally Posted by PeterBota
Not discounting his no review...I’m limited to a generic version.

She’s new though...has not been a member a month yet. Lots to learn here
what's that review got to do with this review..? Originally Posted by honest_abe
2/9 reviews are a no - that's more likely the reason her phone stopped ringing. Not off to a great start. Honestly, all this thread has done is bring attention to them both.

To anyone who has ROS access theG's review is chickenshit when compared to the other.
2/9 reviews are a no - that's more likely the reason her phone stopped ringing. Not off to a great start. Honestly, all this thread has done is bring attention to them both.

To anyone who has ROS access theG's review is chickenshit when compared to the other. Originally Posted by corona

nope..

Karmen had 3 yes reviews before and 4 yes reviews after txboi817's review.. her phone only stopped ringing after theG posted his alleged fabricated review.. (theG admitted on text that he still wanted to see her after his posting)

why don't you send her a pm and read it for yourself?
surely this thread will help. Like I said, for those that have ROS access, theG's "no" is tame.
surely this thread will help. Like I said, for those that have ROS access, theG's "no" is tame. Originally Posted by corona

what did she do to you?

did she turn you down?

just curious..
what did she do to you?

did she turn you down?

just curious.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Nothing to me. Never even heard of her until she started this trainwreck of a thread.

Why are you so vested? Concerned she's not providing the level of service you claimed in your review?
We should stay on topic

Im sure Abe will write another one of his glowing reviews here soon and her phone will ring

Hopefully the OP will learn from any mistakes made
Nothing to me. Never even heard of her until she started this trainwreck of a thread.

Why are you so vested? Concerned she's not providing the level of service you claimed in your review? Originally Posted by corona

Do not post information concerning Private Forums - staff

Why are you so vested? Concerned she's not providing the level of service you claimed in your review? Originally Posted by corona
Dayum. Corona 1 HA 0
Corona is winning.
2-9 is a bad start.
you never heard of her before this thread started? this thread started on Sept 25.. dude you posted about her in the Men's Lounge on Sept 7 and again on Sept 8 (not good postings either tsk tsk)

do i need to post your responses here? Originally Posted by honest_abe
I didn't realize until OP posted, that she was also the one who had the bad review from txboi817.

The posts you're referencing are in a thread started by txboi817, where he basically tells the story of his "NO" review. This was prior to him posting his formal review of her.

MY first comment was "I wish you would post an actual review. Shitty service, bad attitude, you really could be protecting other guys from this scam artist "

My 2nd comment was after txboi817 said he would post a review of her. "Thanks man. Hopefully she improves or goes away."

You really aren't helping her at all man.
do i need to post your responses here? Originally Posted by honest_abe
Do it! People need to be called out on their shit.
Do it! People need to be called out on their shit. Originally Posted by Brandofan
No need, read the post above yours. I posted them myself.
Mr President, what are you getting out of coming to her aid as a WK? Somebody promise you free sessions? You aren't doing yourself any favors by trying to control the thread. Do continue though, shit is hilarious
Is the OP the new Tara and is Abe the new Bestman2000? It's been a long time since I've seen this extreme level of WK dedication in one thread.