This is just to good.

You sure you want to start this shit again Fat Bastard? Originally Posted by R.M.
Remember you were fat at one time too you transsexual she male looking cunt- skinny or slim people don't need to lose 35 lbs.
Tell everyone your real age you are not 45 you lying whore - you like pegging men in their ass with a strap on? Do you have any self respect for yourself? Your mother must be really proud - if she's buried somewhere I would like to shoot my load on her tombstone - now go RTM that to the MODs.
Pull them fuck face -meanwhile I will remember to pull my cock out of your mother's mouth. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You must be a necrophiliac.
nec·ro·phil·i·a

/ˌnekrəˈfilēə/

noun

• 1. sexual intercourse with or attraction toward corpses.

At least he didn't post a link from a fake news site like you did - attention dumb ass Charles Manson is still alive you dumb cunt. You try so hard to fit it and in reality everyone knows you are dumb as fuck. You are clearly playing the numbers game - if there were more liberals posting here you would claim to be a liberal. Remember you used to watch BIll Maher-your own words cunt. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Here you go fat boy. Fit what? You must have meant "fit in". Quit typing and sucking dick at the same time.
You must be a necrophiliac.
nec·ro·phil·i·a

/ˌnekrəˈfilēə/

noun

• 1. sexual intercourse with or attraction toward corpses.

Here you go fat boy. Fit what? You must have meant "fit in". Quit typing and sucking dick at the same time. Originally Posted by Budman
I think you are a queer - you are a lucky man to be hiding behind your computer and an IP address. You better read the history about me and I will leave it at that cock sucker.
He may have been referencing LukeWarm, you know? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nah, he WKs for his protégé LUBE all the time.
I think you are a queer - you are a lucky man to be hiding behind your computer and an IP address. You better read the history about me and I will leave it at that cock sucker. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I'm scared now. I have a mafia hit man on my ass. Wait, it's not a mafia hit man it's Fat Bastard wanting to suck my dick. Your protein strike didn't last very long.

PS: cocksucker is one word.
I think you are a queer - you are a lucky man to be hiding behind your computer and an IP address. You better read the history about me and I will leave it at that cock sucker. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I thought you wanted to elevate the discourse in here?

Or was that some other personality of yours?
The " history " where YOU claim to be a Master SeArgent, then a SeArgent Major AND a Mafioso hitman when you were just a Permanent Latrine Orderly in charge of burning " honey pots " from field latrines ! LIE some more WIDE ASS !
I'm scared now. I have a mafia hit man on my ass. Wait, it's not a mafia hit man it's Fat Bastard wanting to suck my dick. Your protein strike didn't last very long.

PS: cocksucker is one word. Originally Posted by Budman
He never did learn to spell seArgent correctly either ! Yet claimed to have retired, first as a Master SeArgent, then as a SeArgent Major. Every time Lube posts, he's lying. He's learned well from his mentor assup.
Remember you were fat at one time too you transsexual she male looking cunt- skinny or slim people don't need to lose 35 lbs.
Tell everyone your real age you are not 45 you lying whore - you like pegging men in their ass with a strap on? Do you have any self respect for yourself? Your mother must be really proud - if she's buried somewhere I would like to shoot my load on her tombstone - now go RTM that to the MODs. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Is this your idea of elevating the discourse in here?
I think he was threatening me with physical violence. Maybe I should run to St. Chris and whine. I'm so scared.
Tell everyone your real age you are not 45 you lying whore - you like pegging men in their ass with a strap on? Do you have any self respect for yourself? Your mother must be really proud - if she's buried somewhere I would like to shoot my load on her tombstone - now go RTM that to the MODs. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Who else would she have self respect for?

How's the protein strike going fat boy?
I think he was threatening me with physical violence. Originally Posted by Budman
Join "The Club"! It's growing in membership!
Hey fat boy, I'm going to go play golf. I'll finish kicking your ass later.
Who else would she have self respect for? Originally Posted by Budman
One with multiple personalities might get that concept confused.
Hey fat boy, I'm going to go play golf. I'll finish kicking your ass later. Originally Posted by Budman
Are you in San antonio- meet me at la Cantera or Breckenridge golf course.