Religious family abandons U.S

• WTF
  • 08-12-2013, 07:20 AM
I think the larger point is why are so many people leaving the US as it becomes more and more liberal, and less and less free? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Two people leave on a boat with their kids and you call that an exodus!
that one example of a religious nut-job family leaving is hardly a sign of "many people" leaving the US.

the US population is something around 316 million ...so would anyone even notice if a few or even 10,000 people decided to leave?
  • WTF
  • 08-12-2013, 07:28 AM
that one example of a religious nut-job family leaving is hardly a sign of "many people" leaving the US.

the US population is something around 316 million ...so would anyone even notice if a few or even 10,000 people decided to leave? Originally Posted by JCM800
I'd give every Tea Nut here a one way ticket to Alaska!
It takes only a few brave souls to get a movement started. Who would have ever thought 30-40 years ago it would be fashionable for gay men to not only suck each others dicks and alternately butt fuck each other, but for society to celebrate it and consider people like me totally wrong, who adopt the old DSM standard that they (gay men) are mentally defective?
Gay men are more elevated in this society than hard working family men! The only question should be why don't more people leave this faggot loving liberal shithole!
  • Old-T
  • 08-12-2013, 09:10 AM
That is "so many people"?

Any society has people come and people go. Personally I believe that some Thumpers who complain and are so upset that OTHERS have differenmoral beliefs, if they wish to float away to what they think will be paradise then we are all better off if the just go.
They will get a bill from the government for any costs incurred..............what is your point ?

There is being dumb and dumber but this family is a real piece of work. Hey morons how about paying back the government for saving your sorry ass.

Originally Posted by BigLouie
JL, are you also taking a float trip when you head out for Israel?
JL, are you also taking a float trip when you head out for Israel? Originally Posted by JCM800
With any luck, he will take a cruise ship to Israel and it will turn out to be a gay party cruise.

JL gets stuck for 7 days on a Carnival ship packed with sweaty, disco dancing gay men taking a Mediterranean holiday.

Oh, the irony. Not to mention the symbolic justice.
Two people leave on a boat with their kids and you call that an exodus! Originally Posted by WTF
Its not big numbers granted, but it is certainly on the increase. Good riddance to them as well.
Americans renouncing U.S. citizenship surged sixfold in the second quarter from a year earlier as the government prepares to introduce tougher asset-disclosure rules.

Expatriates giving up their nationality at U.S. embassies climbed to 1,131 in the three months through June from 189 in the year-earlier period, according to Federal Register figures published today. That brought the first-half total to 1,810 compared with 235 for the whole of 2008.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...her-rules-loom
It takes only a few brave souls to get a movement started. Who would have ever thought 30-40 years ago it would be fashionable for gay men to not only suck each others dicks and alternately butt fuck each other, but for society to celebrate it and consider people like me totally wrong, who adopt the old DSM standard that they (gay men) are mentally defective?
Gay men are more elevated in this society than hard working family men! The only question should be why don't more people leave this faggot loving liberal shithole! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Why don't you fuck off and go already you bizarre homophobic knucklehead? You post up more stuff about dick and butt-fucking than all of the rest of the board combined. There's an issue there for you to get some help with.....seek it out.

By the way, shouldn't you be migrating to Russia, instead of Israel? Putin has legislated your vile viewpoint there....you'd fit right in. But, wherever you end up going...please go soon.
Why don't you fuck off and go already you bizarre homophobic knucklehead? You post up more stuff about dick and butt-fucking than all of the rest of the board combined. There's an issue there for you to get some help with.....seek it out.

By the way, shouldn't you be migrating to Russia, instead of Israel? Putin has legislated your vile viewpoint there....you'd fit right in. But, wherever you end up going...please go soon. Originally Posted by timpage
Why don't you fuck off, you bizarre whackjob fruitcake?
I'm not renouncing my citizenship, BTW, I'm moving. I'm still going to collect social security, God knows I've paid for it!
Russia does look enlightened these days, but I've been taught to hate them like every good American mindlessly does.
  • CJ7
  • 08-12-2013, 03:58 PM
With any luck, he will take a cruise ship to Israel and it will turn out to be a gay party cruise.

JL gets stuck for 7 days on a Carnival ship packed with sweaty, disco dancing gay men taking a Mediterranean holiday.

Oh, the irony. Not to mention the symbolic justice. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Oh, the irony. Not to mention the symbolic justice. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your fantasies are getting a little too sick for my tastes, ExNyer, but if you like that sort of thing, go ahead and have fun - I don't judge...LOL
Its not big numbers granted, but it is certainly on the increase. Good riddance to them as well.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...her-rules-loom Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Six fold increase, were it to continue, would be 6000 next year, and 36,000 the year after that. The problem is that those are almost all productive conservative taxpayers, not democrats and liberals.
Why don't you fuck off, you bizarre whackjob fruitcake?
I'm not renouncing my citizenship, BTW, I'm moving. I'm still going to collect social security, God knows I've paid for it!
Russia does look enlightened these days, but I've been taught to hate them like every good American mindlessly does. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You're certainly well-suited for mindless endeavours.....