Providers, who/what do you imagine while in a session?

I really enjoy being with the guy, I don't think about anyone. Sometimes I think about what I want to do 1st since its like a whole buffet of fun.
I really enjoy being with Wakeup, I don't think about anyone. Sometimes I think about what I want to do 1st since its like a whole buffet of fun. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
Fixed that for ya sweetie!
I'm chuckling that this question was even asked and have to give total kudos to someone being brave (read "ballsy") enough to ask. From my point of view, I try to connect to the guy I'm sharing my time with, so I can enjoy HIM. Fantasies rarely if ever play into it!
I try to imagine I'm fucking my SO(or my ex hobby wife)......I keeps me from climaxing too quickly
Geeze, come on, get real. The answer is easy.

Ben Franklin
US Grant
Andy Jackson

To A lesser degree:
Al Hamilton
Abe Lincoln
And although she would rather not, Ole George Originally Posted by Jackie S
Actually, money really isn’t on my mind at that moment. I’m not thinking of Ben or Andy. I’m there because I want to be there, in that moment, with that someone. There’s something beautiful in everyone. I like Mr. Jackson’s eyes lol, but I like the eyes I’m looking into more. Mutual satisfaction where everybody walks away with a little bounce in their step is what its all about.

And for the record………………….I get horny too! And God only knows what is going through my mind when I orgasm.
I really enjoy being with My Hubby Gator42, I don't think about anyone. Sometimes I think about what I want to do 1st since its like a whole buffet of fun. Originally Posted by Bianca Page

Fixed that, Fixed that for you my sweet.
Wakeup, Gator42, stop it. You're dealing with my future ex-wife here.
I imagine the wife is watching
I imagine the wife is watching Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Think I remember you whispering that in my ear once.
Oh you dirty, dirty girl!

"Giggity, Giggity"
All the single guys just shrunk an inch.....but, i likey
DARK CHOCOLATE YEAH aka Michael Jai White or Idris Elba or my Caramels what what aka Boris Kodjoe or Troy Polamalu. White is more than alright Jason Statham or Paul Walker.

Is it a movie star, athlete, a guy you're highly sexually attracted to?

Or does this belong in the "powder room"

HAHAHA!! Originally Posted by coefficient
  • Dad
  • 01-05-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm chuckling that this question was even asked and have to give total kudos to someone being brave (read "ballsy") enough to ask. Originally Posted by DawnFyre
Where have you been? coefficient is notorious for these deep throat questions!
I love providers that are into the session with me.

Me too