Time out for WTF

• WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 12:11 PM
WTF has also tried to hijack several of my threads. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Threads are like rivers my lil Grasshopper...they are communal and you have little say in the direction they take. Peace n Love
So you are asking the Mods to ban another poster but you are not trying to Mod?

That seems convoluted Originally Posted by WTF
Consider it akin to petitioning the duly constituted authorities for redress of grievances.
Consider it akin to petitioning the duly constituted authorities for redress of grievances. Originally Posted by friendly fred
In other words: "Somebody in power better listen to me bitch."

C. Kaepernick

• WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 12:25 PM
I've noticed WTF is bumping a lot of my old threads. I have him on ignore so don't read his insane diatribes but there have been a couple where his attempt is clear or someone copied his comment. So I seen a little warmth he is trying to do. He has violated two standing rules around here; bumping old threads and obviously harassment. I can take the heat as my wisdom can handle the rest of time but WTF never understood what I was saying then much less now. He needs a time out for the holidays. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You are harassing me by starting threads about me to try and get me banned. You and ob should be ashamed of yourselves.

I can't figure out if you're playing wanna be Mods or pussy willows
  • oeb11
  • 12-01-2019, 12:26 PM
As a fellow DPST - defending inappropriate forum behavior - 9500 has staked his ground.

Thank you - poster.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Consider it akin to petitioning the duly constituted authorities for redress of grievances. Originally Posted by friendly fred

C. Kaepernick

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Well played...
  • oeb11
  • 12-01-2019, 12:28 PM
You are harassing me by starting threads about me to try and get me banned. You and ob should be ashamed of yourselves.

I can't figure out if you're playing wanna be Mods or pussy willows Originally Posted by WTF

I have no interest, nor any active/passive action - to get Anyone "Band"!
wtf is doing a fine job of doing it to Oneself - Again.

And blaming others for it is classic victimization of self.

Did not even bother to read/comprehend what i wrote.

Fine
have it your way.

C. Kaepernick
Well played... Originally Posted by WTF

[
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 01:55 PM
Bumping old threads would get One points at least, if not "Band" for those repeat miscreants. Originally Posted by oeb11
I have no interest, nor any active/passive action - to get Anyone "Band"!
wtf is doing a fine job of doing it to Oneself - Again.

And blaming others for it is classic victimization of self.

Did not even bother to read/comprehend what i wrote.

Fine
have it your way. Originally Posted by oeb11
No interest? What was the points of your numerous posts?
  • oeb11
  • 12-01-2019, 02:47 PM
Feeling "Triggered" - is One.????
are you positioning for dipship of the year Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Nah, Asswipe has that wrapped up again with his HoeDummer bullshit. I think WTF is vying for some sort of lifetime dipshit award. I logged on this morning and he had the page full with his posts. Poor old bastard has nothing better to do with himself.
Not just hypocrite threads you started.

You feel harrassed?
You gripe about Obama doing something that you cheer Trump doing.

I have to go back in time to show you right wing loons your hypocrisy...I'm sorry you consider that in a political setting. Originally Posted by WTF

you know perfectly well why the mod staff discourages bumping old threads here. no they aren't reviews and subject to the "30 days old" rule but the old posts are from the Wild Wild West days. it's what Wakeup said, it gives posters the false impression that sort of posting is okay here now, where it's not.

i wasn't a fan of Wakeup's draconian mod style and his arbitrary suddenly this word is off limits crap and i certainly got my fair share of "Wakeup points" while he was here but only WTF and his trolling antics could make me post this ...

I miss Wakeup.

Wakeup would have pointed you out to BAN LAND already for intentionally bumping all these old threads, if you kept doing it after being told not to by him. and he would have closed those threads and let them fade back into the ether. while Danny Girl has been lighter in approach than Wakeup, she appears to be MIA. there is mod activity, notice ripmany got banned just today, probably for intentionally posting gibberish. i doubt the guy is that dumb in the real world. he was doing it on purpose. he never really crossed the line on his posts if you go back and look and i did but it's clear he was posting nonsense on purpose. so the staff or at least some of them are still around. Danny Girl needs to make an appearance soon before the forum falls off the cliff into the Wild Wild West blackhole as it's teetering on doing right now. if she doesn't want to be a mod anymore fine she can quit and a new mod can come in here.
you know perfectly well why the mod staff discourages bumping old threads here. no they aren't reviews and subject to the "30 days old" rule but the old posts are from the Wild Wild West days. it's what Wakeup said, it gives posters the false impression that sort of posting is okay here now, where it's not.

i wasn't a fan of Wakeup's draconian mod style and his arbitrary suddenly this word is off limits crap and i certainly got my fair share of "Wakeup points" while he was here but only WTF and his trolling antics could make me post this ...

I miss Wakeup.

Wakeup would have pointed you out to BAN LAND already for intentionally bumping all these old threads, if you kept doing it after being told not to by him. and he would have closed those threads and let them fade back into the ether. while Danny Girl has been lighter in approach than Wakeup, she appears to be MIA. there is mod activity, notice ripmany got banned just today, probably for intentionally posting gibberish. i doubt the guy is that dumb in the real world. he was doing it on purpose. he never really crossed the line on his posts if you go back and look and i did but it's clear he was posting nonsense on purpose. so the staff or at least some of them are still around. Danny Girl needs to make an appearance soon before the forum falls off the cliff into the Wild Wild West blackhole as it's teetering on doing right now. if she doesn't want to be a mod anymore fine she can quit and a new mod can come in here. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think the forum is back to the Wild West days. It’s “loosely” moderated now. That’s why HoeDummer, WTF, SC are still here.
Danny Girl needs to make an appearance soon before the forum falls off the cliff into the Wild Wild West blackhole as it's teetering on doing right now. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you say so.

awwww those poor pussies at the NSC. they think they make foreign policy. well they don't. this is happening because the person who does make foreign policy .. the President is unconcerned with the NSC's "opinions". Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

If you say so.

charge: Thread hijacking
verdict: GUILTY!

check your PM's.

thank you valued poster!
BAHHAHAHAHAAAAA