STAY SAFE

LMFAO nice one. I hope all those peeps out east are keepin thier heads above the snow.
Originally Posted by whosdair
awww that is soooo cute
  • Tiger
  • 02-08-2013, 07:34 PM
I yet to do my driveway

busy working on how much gas to blow a path from Rochester to Albany with my snowblower Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Silly, just follow a state plow down the thruway.

I'm glad she came into town last weekend and was able to see her.
  • Tiger
  • 02-08-2013, 07:37 PM
The_long_version_of_cold_kitty

Originally Posted by whosdair
The_long_version_of_cold_kitty Originally Posted by Tiger
Tiger isn't that so adorable. whosdair does have a sweet side, awwww
errrr I was thinkin Veronica for a valley nap tiger
errrr I was thinkin Veronica for a valley nap tiger Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No I don't take alot of naps, I'm usually to busy doing domesticated things like laundry or errands etc. being a grown up sucks
  • Tiger
  • 02-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Shhhhhh, I don't think he wants anyone to know.

He did leave AB in quite a state...

It's making me jealous!

Don't take it personally VB. Whos just " funnin'. "
The abuse I had to put up with Sat night.... I'm still huddled in a corner in fetal position ;-). Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
No I don't take alot of naps, I'm usually to busy doing domesticated things like laundry or errands etc. being a grown up sucks Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
carry on. you can clean house. errr just be careful if you have to bend over. I'm not a cat so may not land on my feet.
carry on. you can clean house. errr just be careful if you have to bend over. I'm not a cat so may not land on my feet. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
no idea what that means lol
  • Tiger
  • 02-08-2013, 07:52 PM
errrr I was thinkin Veronica for a valley nap tiger Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I see what you wrote, but only read Veronica nap tiger. I think I'm coming down with A.D.D.
  • Tiger
  • 02-08-2013, 07:54 PM
no idea what that means lol Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt

Look under his hat in his avatar
Look under his hat in his avatar Originally Posted by Tiger
does it mean he will end up on all fours? Because I don't think it means he's a dog
ok well I have to go take my bath and head to bed kinda busy day tomorrow with my friend's so I hope you guys have a great night and please don't go out if you don't have to, stay safe!!