Florida justice is truly blind... LMAO!

I know six women who have more BALLS ....

..... than all the "want-a-convict-Zimmerman" posters on here put together.

They just said "fuck the riots, the race baiters, and Obaminable. We will follow the law." Originally Posted by LexusLover

Was a thin case to start with there was only one side to say what happened. No witness to rebut anything Z said. We know we embellish our side.. I will give 10 to 1 odds if Z hadn't been armed he would have stayed in the truck.
so does this now mean that Zim will now write a book ...about the night that he fought to the death with a 17 year old "bad guy"

GZ even with his all his MMA training he was still no match for that 17 year old kid, and with his life in "danger" his only way of stopping his own ass-kicking was to shoot and kill that 17 year old kid ...who he wouldn't have even bothered unless he had a gun on him, because everyone knows that as long as you have a gun on you ...you are a badass, right?
With all the facts available to tthe jury and even the public, I find it interesting that there are still those that would create a scenario different from what happened to make their case.

I applaud the jury for following the law and not the emotion of the case.

If the 17 year old was a kid, he did not follow the normal instincts of flight or fight. A kid would taken flight.

The matter is settled in accordance with our civilized means and all that is left is for those that have tried to make this something it was not to cry their sour grapes.
what does that have to do with this case, 2DF?
what does that have to do with this case, 2DF? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Exactly, couple of more days and no one will remember, or care.
Sadly, you're probably right.

but at least we've had a much needed break from all the Obama whining.., or have we?
With all the facts available to tthe jury and even the public, I find it interesting that there are still those that would create a scenario different from what happened to make their case.

I applaud the jury for following the law and not the emotion of the case.

If the 17 year old was a kid, he did not follow the normal instincts of flight or fight. A kid would taken flight.

The matter is settled in accordance with our civilized means and all that is left is for those that have tried to make this something it was not to cry their sour grapes. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Lots of (facts) one I am still wondering about is if TM circumvented GZ'S truck as he stated that was in a well lighted area. Why he was unable to roll down a window identify himself as a neighborhood watch and inquire as to his business in the area and if he was visiting anyone. I am sure this is too logical for some to grasp.
Yeah I read the article. Twenty years a bit steep, but how does someone claim self defense by firing a warning shot. I am sure there is more to that incident than that article explains. So I can't honestly say that she got a raw deal or not. Originally Posted by acp5762
a bit steep?

I agree...but there are always two sides to every story. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The difference is the ex-husband is still alive to testify.

He probably said "I never touched her. I was just there to pick up my clothes. She wasn't firing warning shots. She was pointing the gun right at me. I'm alive only because I ran and dodged."

And a warning shot is typically ONE bullet fired into the floor or ceiling. If she fired 6 or 8 bullets into the wall(s) near where he was standing and/or running, then it is attempted murder.

The article doesn't say how many shots she fired, but it does say "shots" - plural. If she emptied a 12 round magazine it doesn't look good.
Lots of (facts) one I am still wondering about is if TM circumvented GZ'S truck as he stated that was in a well lighted area. Why he was unable to roll down a window identify himself as a neighborhood watch and inquire as to his business in the area and if he was visiting anyone. I am sure this is too logical for some to grasp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He wasn't require to.... good enough?

That evening was a series of poor choices on both sides, but poor choices are not illegal.

Physical assault is illegal. That choice cost TM his life.
So according to the intellects here if a policeman confronts a teenager then he, or she, is never allowed to shoot them no matter how dangerous they are (like in Chicago).

I suppose it is unnecessary to remind some here that I was serving my country at seventeen.
Barley Brains strikes again...When was Zim promoted to police?
He wasn't require to.... good enough?

That evening was a series of poor choices on both sides, but poor choices are not illegal.

Physical assault is illegal. That choice cost TM his life. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

No it is common sense knew it was too deep for some.
Lots of (facts) one I am still wondering about is if TM circumvented GZ'S truck as he stated that was in a well lighted area. Why he was unable to roll down a window identify himself as a neighborhood watch and inquire as to his business in the area and if he was visiting anyone. I am sure this is too logical for some to grasp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who said Martin came over to his truck?

Martin's gf? Martin's mother? Martin's father? The neighbor who saw Martin on top?

Are you all going to spend this next decade ... revising the facts with hypotheticals?
so does this now mean that Zim will now write a book ...about the night that he fought to the death with a 17 year old "bad guy"

GZ even with his all his MMA training he was still no match for that 17 year old kid, and with his life in "danger" his only way of stopping his own ass-kicking was to shoot and kill that 17 year old kid ...who he wouldn't have even bothered unless he had a gun on him, because everyone knows that as long as you have a gun on you ...you are a badass, right? Originally Posted by JCM800
GZ did lose weight on the program. If I were him, I'd ask the MMA instructor for a refund.
Who said Martin came over to his truck?

Martin's gf? Martin's mother? Martin's father? The neighbor who saw Martin on top?

Are you all going to spend this next decade ... revising the facts with hypotheticals? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Zim said it didn't come to the truck walked around it. Try to keep ip.