New Avatar

It would be nice if the site went back to the site it once was... Originally Posted by Eli

Yeah, ASPD
It would be nice if the site went back to the site it once was....Sad....

Eli Originally Posted by Eli
Ya mean BACK when people actually SHARED info …. like for example... for those who are interested.... who the fuck she is and how the fuck to get in touch with her....

OR... get yerself a case a shaddup…. and just keep her to yourself.

It ain't rocket surgery to figure that the fuck out.
ive found my wallet works just find when trying to woo a whore

my posts
its great screening here for the fine young ladies
all else fails

fire off a few COCK pics
Ya mean BACK when people actually SHARED info …. like for example... for those who are interested.... who the fuck she is and how the fuck to get in touch with her....

OR... get yerself a case a shaddup…. and just keep her to yourself.

It ain't rocket surgery to figure that the fuck out. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
To quote DD,
The Co-ed Discussions and other forums will be highly moderated for content that can be seen as basically advertising. We know this is subjective and ambiguous! Flirtatiousness is fine, posts that attract attention are okay; outright advertising or solicitation is not!

So with that said in this new age of ECCIE, any and all of you can PM me for who she is and how to get in touch with her.
holey shit just when you think pimpin aignt easy

it just gets even MORE than uneasy

its just downright very un easy

like its a chore now
any and all of you can PM me for who she is and how to get in touch with her. Originally Posted by Old Wood
Pony Express?
bump
bump Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
why bother?