Oh, The Irony

• Tiny
  • 06-14-2023, 05:39 PM
Yes it is Salty and seems as though your bludger mate 1b1 or whatever you called him previously got himself a vacation. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Damn it! And I was on the verge of converting him to free market capitalism.
Damn it! And I was on the verge of converting him to free market capitalism. Originally Posted by Tiny

Haha now that is funny Tiny. I don't even think the good lord could do that. He had been working to a ban for awhile as he took things way to personal and if you had a differing opinion then the names and insults came flying. But no fear Tiny as he will probably come back reincarted with one of his other mandles. Oh the irony huh?
If Hillary was so guilty why didn't Diaper Don go after her? ... Originally Posted by Hdtown
Well.. Imma say because PETA. They get kinda uppity about abusing the corpse of a deceased horse with baseball bats. Besides that, most civilized people would not use the full force and weight of the federal behemoth of a government to persecute their political opponents.A trait I surely hope we have grown out of when conservatives retake the Presidency.
  • Tiny
  • 06-15-2023, 01:44 PM
Well.. Imma say because PETA. They get kinda uppity about abusing the corpse of a deceased horse with baseball bats. Besides that, most civilized people would not use the full force and weight of the federal behemoth of a government to persecute their political opponents.A trait I surely hope we have grown out of when conservatives retake the Presidency. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Be nice WYID. Good post.