Ten reasons to vote Democrat by Letterman

Where do you get your math from Jim. If Hillary gets 240 million votes she will have won by the the largest margin ever. You do know there are 300 million people in the country and roughly only 100 million people vote - where in the hell did you get 240 million from or are you admitting over 3/4 of Americans support Hillary ? What a dumb ass you are Jim Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
There's 320 million people in this country and 240 million are morons like you whether they vote or not. Quit being a Horse's ass, you don't know shit.

Jim
There's 320 million people in this country and 240 million are morons like you whether they vote or not. Quit being a Horse's ass, you don't know shit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Trying to save face Jim? Just admit you made a mistake just like you made a mistake of supporting Trump. Anyway you flip it there has never been 240 people who have voted in aNY election you moron.
Yeah right. You vote Democratic because you can't support yourself.

Typical, just make shit up. . cause u support a sexist, racist, bigot.

Ur mothers cunt should be ashamed for shitting u out.
Trying to save face Jim? Just admit you made a mistake just like you made a mistake of supporting Trump. Anyway you flip it there has never been 240 people who have voted in aNY election you moron. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
There's no mistake made. Voting has no bearing on this. This county is choc full of dumbass people that believe everything the Globalist Elite present them with via the Main Stream Media. Who ever controls that, controls you.

Jim
Typical, just make shit up. . cause u support a sexist, racist, bigot.

Ur mothers cunt should be ashamed for shitting u out. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I don't support a sexist racist bigot. Grow up you persecuted little wimp. What would be interesting to find out is who or what busted a nut in you mother to produce the likes of you. You're maybe only a step above an Amoeba in intellect.

Jim
Yeah right. You vote Democratic because you can't support yourself.

Walked right into that one.
  • R.M.
  • 11-02-2016, 12:20 PM
You are full of shit- you have never done shit that didn't involve sex for money. You don't even have a real job yet you help convicts? Who believes this whole? You are doing something illegal to earn money yet you are helping convicts find jobs LMFAO. I did a fact check on your statements and they all came back PANTS ON FIRE.!!!! Maybe the lady should have taken your life instead, p[lease stop with these fabricated stories- you are nothing but a whore. What if a homeless man needed some sex- oh let me guess you opened up your legs and gave him some sex or you gave him a free blowjob??? Get lost CUNT no one believes you- you LIED about your age!!!

I needed a good laugh before I leave for my trip Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What happened to you in the San Antonio coed ? Where you got caught writing a fake review about a provider? Just so you know I contacted all my trans girlfriends about you also. Now that I know you love dick in your ass.
Life sucks when you are so obese that you're dick is absorbed by the fat. You are useless.
Fat Bastard. How do you know what I do in my personal life? That would mean you are a stalker. Only trip you are going on is the one in that piss brain you sport. I understand why you are so angry and foul. Miserable old fucktard. Oh and I heard your daughters are the original Salad Sisters.
Luke.jpg

I don't support a sexist racist bigot. Grow up you persecuted little wimp. What would be interesting to find out is who or what busted a nut in you mother to produce the likes of you. You're maybe only a step above an Amoeba in intellect.

typical internet tough guy .. . ur a pussy in real life.

that's why u go on the net to troll, sad little cunt boy.
typical internet tough guy .. . ur a pussy in real life.

that's why u go on the net to troll, sad little cunt boy. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Nice try, I don't play the internet tough guy game. I am not picking on you, but you start more shit on here than you realize . So don't start the internet tough guy bullshit when you get shit slung back at ya, especially when it's well deserved, ok.

Jim
I use my time wisely. I cut hair at the homeless shelter and donate blankets coats etc. You should stop judging folks and get off your high horse.

edit. I spend time helping ex convicts get ready for jobs. One lady that I did her hair bless her heart she just could not deal with life and checked out taking her own life. That crushed me. Just don't judge what you don't know. Originally Posted by R.M.

It's good that you help others but your liberal deeds and political views seemed to be in conflict. On the one hand like Jesus (who was clearly a radical liberal) you want to help others whereas on this site you seem to want to take a high handed right wing Conservative approach to blend in with the Deplorables who represent the Pharisees of Jesus day.

Cutting government programs only hurt the kids who didn't ask to be born (while we're happily giving Israel billions) shutting down Planned Parenthood prevents women from getting urgently needed healthcare services. Privatizing social security all but ensures the program will not remain solvent and truly helpful. If I had to guess you're a republican because somewhere down the line someone told you that minorities where lazy and were the reason some whites couldn't get ahead. Someone told you they didn't WANT to work and so you took the high brow approach lumped them all in the same bucket and assumed it was true and so you must align with the Republicans because after all Jesus did say if you don't work then you don't eat. This is the typical bait most whites fell for. Jesus also feed those same people and then went on to teach them how to fish.

He also kicked out the greedy (Republicans / Pharisees) money exchangers at the temple gate. All I'm saying is you should rethink this ultra conservative strategy you have against the back drop of your liberal deeds. I know going with the crowd is popular but being a selfish ignorant conservative just doesn't seem like it's for you.
  • R.M.
  • 11-02-2016, 05:48 PM
I don't stand behind either party. I am what I am and I will not change my thinking. Just like you are not going to change your thinking either. Both parties are not acceptable. They both suck ass and you know it.
I don't stand behind either party. I am what I am and I will not change my thinking. Just like you are not going to change your thinking either. Both parties are not acceptable. They both suck ass and you know it. Originally Posted by R.M.

I'm not so rigid as to say I will not change my thinking because if someone could show me and prove to me then I'm game. I could be wrong on many of my views but I do feel I'm on the right side of history and if I elevate my thinking to god inspired then I know based on the example Jesus set that I'm aligned with the right way of thinking.

Republicans claim to be party of family values when in reality they're the party espousing an unsustainable, greedy, and selfish Capitalist & Republic society. The radical and liberal Jesus would reject the Republicans just like he did the scribes and Pharisees of his day. The same folks that looked down on tax collectors and sinners.

Sorry but you're on the wrong side. You seem to have a good heart but you're on the wrong side. It's ok though.
The Liberal World we live in . Be one of the 240 million idiots Vote Hillary Clinton for President, lol.

Dont you know she already has all the votes of the southerners that lived since 1800's
  • R.M.
  • 11-02-2016, 07:00 PM
I'm not so rigid as to say I will not change my thinking because if someone could show me and prove to me then I'm game. I could be wrong on many of my views but I do feel I'm on the right side of history and if I elevate my thinking to god inspired then I know based on the example Jesus set that I'm aligned with the right way of thinking.

Republicans claim to be party of family values when in reality they're the party espousing an unsustainable, greedy, and selfish Capitalist & Republic society. The radical and liberal Jesus would reject the Republicans just like he did the scribes and Pharisees of his day. The same folks that looked down on tax collectors and sinners.

Sorry but you're on the wrong side. You seem to have a good heart but you're on the wrong side. It's ok though. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I can say the same about you but I'm not so wound up in it. Go out side and go for a walk or go to Memorial park in the morning. Democrats are just as bad. Don't fool yourself by putting all of you're eggs in that basket. You know damn well all politicians are telling you what you want to hear. There is no wrong side. Only if you are judgemental.
I can say the same about you but I'm not so wound up in it. Go out side and go for a walk or go to Memorial park in the morning. Democrats are just as bad. Don't fool yourself by putting all of you're eggs in that basket. You know damn well all politicians are telling you what you want to hear. There is no wrong side. Only if you are judgemental. Originally Posted by R.M.
If I plan to make love to you one day am I fooling myself? ;-)