First time with a provide tomorrow

Best advice was from offshoredrilling telling you to “run from this”!!! This shit can be addictive, so stay in control if you truly take the plunge.
I went from getting s masssge once a month hoping for a LE to I regularly tag 4-5 a week with some variation between SB’s and providers.
Everything you could ever want is at your finger tips.
I gotta disagree with the envelope. Too many of us have opened it to find the wrong amount or paper scraps.

Just don't try to hand it to her! Lay it down without talking about it!

I hope it goes well for you. If you chose a reputable Lady, did your research, follow her instructions, and show up on time....you will have a wonderful time!

Oh! And if you drink coffee right before, eat a mint or brush your teeth....not everyone is a fan of coffee breath.
I’m looking for a first as well, any advice you can share to overcome a lack of referrals so that I can finally book my first? Good Luck and enjoy yourself! Originally Posted by Jpfun7
Make the Search tab your friend. Or not. Your choice its pretty damn simple.
  • Lia88
  • 03-29-2018, 06:46 PM
I excuse myself to check before they leave. Do that and no problems about being short. I would never just assume smh lol

Didn't know people didnt check envelopes before a client leave smh wow lol
Wrong amount or scraps of paper are already there no matter when it is checked.
Have you had this happen Lia? How did you handle it?
I remember my experiences with it. And some of them got scary.
But we each have our personal preferences and policies and we have our reasons for them. Mine are based on my own experience.
  • Lia88
  • 03-29-2018, 07:26 PM
Thankfully it never happened. And I've never been shorted *Knock on Wood*

I have however done a outcall and the agreed amount was not correct before activities begun. In those cases I leave. I dont negotiate if we already agreed on a price. Which is why I hardly ever do outcalls nowadays. More thinhs can go wrong with a outcall than a incall.

But incall wise I always either count it when they go to the bathroom or when I go to the bathroom. Either way before anyone leaves or gets dressed It's getting counted. Even if it's not in a envelope it's getting counted. I always count before they even get dressed so if it is short and try to pull some crap.

You need your clothes buddy?