Brillance

who came up with the "name"?
lol
who came up with the "name"? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Prolly her mammy and pappy. It's....God given.

(I hope I don't get busted for outing!)

Old
Talent

Whew
who came up with the "name"? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Paul came up with the name.

Seriously, writing bogus reviews of a non-existent whore, is not even comical, it's just sad.
Somebody's.....

Somebody's.....

https://www.kroger.com/product/images/xlarge/front/0004180050150[/IMG] Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
No, not so much.
  • jackm
  • 02-28-2020, 11:31 AM
Tried to connect with her thru Twitter but no response yet. Any other contact info for her?
Tried to connect with her thru Twitter but no response yet. Any other contact info for her? Originally Posted by jackm
Really? She is a figment of your imagination and everybody else's. This is a sad yet comical display of what happens when a bunch of old guys have no money to bang real whores and instead make up reviews about non-existent whores.

Enough already. She does not exist in any "hobby" realm, you or anyone else has access to.
Tried to connect with her thru Twitter but no response yet. Any other contact info for her? Originally Posted by jackm
Twitter is the best way to connect!

Shes well worth the wait...
Agree, how do the MODS allow encounters be completed using a non-existent person, and then some of you knowing the truth keep this nonsense going????????????? It's disgraceful!!!!!!
Both here and on Twitter also.
Agree, how do the MODS allow encounters be completed using a non-existent person, and then some of you knowing the truth keep this nonsense going????????????? It's disgraceful!!!!!! Originally Posted by tit 4 tat
I do believe MODS have seen her. Check her reviews. Then check ur own reviews of ladies and reference that with all the duos brilliance has had with ladies u have reviewed
I do believe MODS have seen her. Check her reviews Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
That same MOD perpetuated the same lies as the rest of them. Highwayman was a disgraceful conceited and ignorant moderator.

She does not exist in this hobby realm, never has.

Guess who is reading all the correspondence you people are sending this figment of imagination......Paulie Rockstar is who, and the rest of the croonies.
That same MOD perpetuated the same lies as the rest of them. Highwayman was a disgraceful conceited and ignorant moderator.

She does not exist in this hobby realm, never has.

Guess who is reading all the correspondence you people are sending this figment of imagination......Paulie Rockstar is who, and the rest of the croonies. Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
She is kinda his girlfriend after all...