Encounter: Monica the Model Went Full Throttle at Michiko Spa

• Kangz
  • 10-01-2023, 07:28 PM
Of course.. I knew that

Never heard of either

Thanks, very nice of you to post that. There's a Dude here that just returned from his last ban, who is going to think (well, pretend to think, at least) you are me posting this Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Guy is a crackpot
When I say built like a Latina, I mean sexy with hips ass a JLo or Selma , young sexy Latina not older unibody type. Ruby would be another example of what I had in mind. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Yeah, built like a ''good'' Latina, I can cosign. Took me a while to figure out who ''Selma'' is, LOL.
So I read this and am thinking, "who is this Chun Li chick"....

A fucking cartoon? WTF?

Did I think about banging George Jetson's daughter? Trixie from Speed Racer? Betty Rubble? Fuck yeah. But as a joke...

Next time I will describe some ugly dancer like "She looked like Megatron mated with Jughead........" Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
You and I are only nonPimp nonPromoter on Chung Li review.
Hey Corporal Chung Tso Chicken: we noticed AsianP has been calling you out as the Biggest Master Pimp and AMP promoter in DFW.

Would you say a few words on that statement? Or just take it in the ass?
Nice review as always Chung. Don't take the bait and respond and get points.

Veloztec, take it from me and rethink who you're agreeing with in this thread and the other threads started in the last week. Just some friendly and unsolicited advice.
Nice review as always Chung. Don't take the bait and respond and get points. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Thanks ntxguy. I saw a post from the Hairless Chihuahua, that I employed you as some kind of backstabber agent?

These Folks get more demented daily. We need a full-time Site Psychiatrist to prescribe psychotropic medicine to the small slate of Lunatics that reside here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcAt3le3oas

Monica's sessions are medicine-free, but can cure most physical and mental conditions, diagnosed or not.