Horny Housewives

Sport fucking, is there a referee? I think I could be good at that game.

Do you think the Internet has changed the "hobby"? And if so, how has it changed? Is it more alluring? Is it more easily accessible? Is there more fun in calling a number and having someone sent over?

Can women be hobbyists?
Sport fucking, is there a referee? I think I could be good at that game.

Do you think the Internet has changed the "hobby"? And if so, how has it changed? Is it more alluring? Is it more easily accessible? Is there more fun in calling a number and having someone sent over?

Can women be hobbyists? Originally Posted by BelleAustin
Yes. And if you'd like to fuck me, I'm offering a Newbie/review special of $180/half and $220/hour...if you'd like Greek, the price doubles.
I think it has added the component that make it easier to find providers there is still some mystery involved in it though so makes it alluring. As to society calling women sluts for fucking as sport this is true. Also it has started on men as well. I mean think about how many women say they don't want to date a player aka sport fucker. So now men who do want a serious relationship have to prove themselves as not one. This is another reason Hobbying i what I do. I keep my life secret of wanting and fulfilling need for sex at same time not using a woman to go on date to get this. Hobbying woman makes appointment knowing what I want.
Sport fucking by men who pretend to be interested in relationships or true intimacy is deplorable, always has been. But HERE, where the rules of engagement are clearly established, a man with dozens of bedpost notches is to be honored as a valued contributor to the well-being and provision of the hobby and our glorious providers!!
That is a good reason!

I think the entire cycle of this world is alluring. Even from the first email, the flirtation is intriguing. I love having a secret, I love dressing up and I like to kiss strangers :wink:

Women shouldn't be afraid to embrace their feminine qualities. They also shouldn't be afraid to use them to their advantage. Men use power, so should we. And in this scenario, everyone wins! Originally Posted by BelleAustin
Think its been that way since adam and eve I can be a stranger
I have read a lot of literature on this subject, and most of it seems to dance around this issue: women are horny and need reprieve. We feel oppressed sexually and seek avenues to release pent up or excess sexual tension. Whether it is cheating or providing or masturbating with the shower head, I think there is a movement happening. (A few movements perhaps).

Providers find this avenue (the hobby) as one escape route. There are countless reasons that drive women into sex work and I won't try to decode them all. In my case, I am drawn to the secrecy and the sociological component that embodies this "hobby", most specifically found in this forum. I am also promiscuous and coy and openly aggressive with my sexual nature so it is not shocking that I would end up here. There is always a culmination of tiny reasons that create such a decision. Some are driven by money, others by success, it would be difficult (and presumptuous) to lay a blanket reason over each case scenario.

I would be interested in hearing the stories of others. I will start.
I was in college the first time I had sex and it was awful. So I didn't do it again for a long time. I was in my early twenties before I really understood that I had boobs and a nice figure, and a few years after that I understood their power over men. I was (and still am) a kid with their first sports car. I am probably cocky and a little high on the power but hey, with power comes fun Intimacy in my personal life isn't nearly as exhilarating as it can be in settings such as this. So there you have it.

Wheels, I was out for the 4th and I haven't responded to anyone lunch soon, I'm just not sure when! Originally Posted by BelleAustin
What you need is a 3 hour date complete with a bottle of wine and an hors d'orves platter to start (I.e. the first 20 mins! LOL, or maybe a nice dinner near my place) with a real MAN to freakin EXPERIENCE the answer to all your quandaries instead of reading about this shit!!! Get outta yer head and into me girl :-). It's time 4 you to experience a real date with a professor with actual tenure. {wink- PM me when you're ready}.

BC
  • Qziz
  • 07-10-2013, 10:40 PM
An interesting link I have posted before:

http://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/arc...dle-it/276598/
Qziz, that is a great read. What prude little Americans we are, no one want to believe that inside of every woman lives a dirty little slut Personally, I prefer to keep my promiscuity a secret. It makes my adventures so much more fun
  • Qziz
  • 07-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Much of the appeal of the demi-monde we share is a sense of shared anonymity, yes.

Speaking of which, it's very hard to flirt with you if you have a full PM box.
  • Loxly
  • 07-11-2013, 09:12 PM
"Can women be hobbyists? "

I've known a few. Also makes you wonder if you're not financing one of their dates during a Duo session.
Meeting a horny housewife tomorrow off of an ad I placed on CL (civvie not provider). They are out there and willing to play, but you really do have to seduce the mind before the body will follow, just like any other woman, in my experience. Most husbands of these wives just don't bother anymore. Forbidden fruit is sweet, but looking into any woman's eyes, when you have her mind, soul, and body for the taking (and giving) is my favorite delicacy.
Until I got into the hobby I was still very sexually inexperienced. However, I have been drawn to "the art of seduction" since I was a teen. I blame it on Billy Idol!! Really--Okay, just a little

But seriously, from the first time I saw the Rock The Cradle of Love video with the young girl seducing the older gentleman in the suit I was hooked. No pun intended! Later, what started as a way to make fast money ended up being less and less about financial gain.

I will share something personal that really opened my eyes. I took some time off, about 8 months approximately. I went completely straight. I needed to see what life was like being "normal" again. I slept with one guy err maybe two (civilians) during that entire time.

I started to notice that my fantasies were mostly about having sex with strangers, then ultimately fantasizing about providing. So, I asked myself...Do I just have a fetish for fucking strangers? Why am I thinking about sex with clients instead of civilians? My quest for answers about life and sexuality just became more questions!

I came up with this. I am a rebel. Always have been. Part of being a rebel, for me, is questioning authority, religion and social/sexual norms. It's no secret Americans are and have been living in the stone age sexually. I just refuse to live that way.

We wake up and work for the man every day, are away from our children and spouses. We work at jobs we dislike to buy shit we don't need and save/work long enough to retire to die not too many years after that. And on and on. No thank you.

All that being a provider encompasses makes me feel alive and well. We are so disconnected these days. The excitement, the unknown, the thrill of a little danger, the freedom of time. That in and of itself is seductive enough. Add all the hot sex without any entanglements.. Who the hell wouldn't want to do this? I pity the bored housewives that want to let their inner slut out, but can't or won't.
If I come see you Scarlett, will you put on that Rock The Cradle of Love video?
If I come see you Scarlett, will you put on that Rock The Cradle of Love video? Originally Posted by cckid2006
IF? don't you mean When ???
I will put on the song and we can act out the scene.