What if I am done

A lot of providers are thinking that you would be the perfect customer.
If you schedule for 60 minutes, but finish in 5 you need to practice your art! Caress the clam, talk to the clam (at times, the clam talks back), and finally penetrate the clam.

If you've done a good job, the clam will respond with a simple "pfffffft". Then, you will know you are the clam whisperer.

Seriously though, that's why you look for MSOG.
If you schedule for 60 minutes, but finish in 5 you need to practice your art! Caress the clam, talk to the clam (at times, the clam talks back), and finally penetrate the clam.

If you've done a good job, the clam will respond with a simple "pfffffft". Then, you will know you are the clam whisperer.

Seriously though, that's why you look for MSOG. Originally Posted by Jasser
That is some funny shit! You should change your tagline to "The Clam Whisperer"
I'm truly amazed that we've made it this far and not one "let me know and I'll take over - just to make sure your money isn't wasted" comment.
That is some funny shit! You should change your tagline to "The Clam Whisperer" Originally Posted by TheBizzer
I think I will! I guess it's time to retire my role as the defender of grayskull.
I think I will! I guess it's time to retire my role as the defender of grayskull. Originally Posted by Jasser
Damn dude! Warn a guy before you do shit like that. I nearly lost it! Mr. Whisperer, sir. LMAO
This is my first post. Sorry for being naive.
My question is: What if I book an hr and with in 5 minutes I get climax.
Will the session end. Originally Posted by jump_n_pump
I have visited a few providers that will work with you if you pop too quickly.

Just tell the lady ahead of time about your issue. They may let you pop quickly and then work on at least a second pop or more. At my age, I have the opposite problem. An hour working on a single pop may not be enough time. Getting older is not for sissies.
Sounds like we should schedule an MFM and save some dough.

m
Hell, just put on the french maid outfit and start cleaning the incall.
If she jumps up and gets dressed you are SOL and need to get out of there. If she's a BP gal you probably need to go. If she's not GFE it's time to leave. If she starts counting the donation you wont have time for a shower.
I doubt any of the Ladies here would toss you out on your ass so do your homework first. Didn't your name used to be one pump chump? Good luck.
i always at least offer msog of someone finishes that quickly, hell i take it as a compliment Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Well let me compliment you many times over....

Jump_n_pump - thats cool as long as we can work on round 2 and 3 ...no scolding here (Im used to it thanks to ex boyfriends), just let me take care of you and we'll BOTH have a good time with the following rounds!! Yipppeeeee

WINK!

xoxo
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Infamous bj is the only one who made me pop in five.
Which I thought was an impossibility.
Go see her, she is msog too.
This probably happens more than you would know, darlin'.

First of all, I wouldn't beat myself up about it. As many have said, you might want to mention it going into an appointment so she is prepared and can plan to be gentle in the early part of the appointment.

MY personal solution is to offer a nice, wonderful massage while chatting a bit to make sure you are relaxed and comfortable. By the time you turn over, we will worry about whatever happens at that point.

Now if you relax "too much" in the first "5 minutes" of the massage, then we have the rest of the hour to carry on with the massage and perhaps get you more relaxed again.

You book an hour with me, you get an hour...that is just the way I roll.

Good luck in your hobbying darlin'...I think you will do just fine.
This probably happens more than you would know, darlin'.

First of all, I wouldn't beat myself up about it. As many have said, you might want to mention it going into an appointment so she is prepared and can plan to be gentle in the early part of the appointment.

MY personal solution is to offer a nice, wonderful massage while chatting a bit to make sure you are relaxed and comfortable. By the time you turn over, we will worry about whatever happens at that point.

Now if you relax "too much" in the first "5 minutes" of the massage, then we have the rest of the hour to carry on with the massage and perhaps get you more relaxed again.

You book an hour with me, you get an hour...that is just the way I roll.

Good luck in your hobbying darlin'...I think you will do just fine. Originally Posted by vnurse

You just need to call her JP: You will be glad you did
Aw, thank you darlin'! What a sweetheart!

I WOULD take very good care of him...
Piquant 2009 wrote "You just need to call her JP: You will be glad you did" and I second that comment. One of the nicest people I've met, and talented too.