so my goal this week TARA!

Someone mentioned chocolate, and we just had Halloween, so totally relevant:

Feel free to use this next year.

edit: Or use the whole unwrapped then wrapped pun to apply here :P.
I don't know you other fine ladies, but I can tell you that Sweet Treat is a beautiful hot sexy volumptous 100% real women. And her pics are not photoshopped. She is hot as fuck IMO.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You keep telling the whole wide ECCIE world how I'm harassing you at 3 am.. Who PM'd who saying 'Call me ASAP"??

I didn't even know you and I don't even respond to references that way.. I do e-mail and PM only..

Your response 2+ years ago.. No wonder you're a fat cow with fat cow tits... And also.. No wonder everybody hates you.. B*TCH WHAT???

THEN.. THE REASON.. FOR THE " so called" harassing phone calls was BECAUSE you called me in the middle of the night fucking with me on my phone (WHICH A HOBBYIST I'VE SCREENED GAVE YOU THAT NUMBER ---> That's a problem!!) telling me I have a number listed on an RV Storage unit.. WHICH I DO NOT.. WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!!!

I searched your showcase number and recognized the SAME EXACT voice. BUSTED!!!!!

And you have beef with me why??? #PSYCHO

#Done Thanks though
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 09:22 AM

OMG thank you lol i owe you one
edit: Or use the whole unwrapped then wrapped pun to apply here :P. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

YESSSSS
I don't know you other fine ladies, but I can tell you that Sweet Treat is a beautiful hot sexy volumptous 100% real women. And her pics are not photoshopped. She is hot as fuck IMO. Originally Posted by Dallas Maverick

Aww thanks baby Hope to see you again soon!!
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 09:27 AM
I don't know you other fine ladies, but I can tell you that Sweet Treat is a beautiful hot sexy volumptous 100% real women. And her pics are not photoshopped. She is hot as fuck IMO. Originally Posted by Dallas Maverick

not to further derail or shade

but have you seen her since 2013? and thanks for verifying that at one point she was attractive, but now and then we let ourselves go, it happens and it takes time to fix it, with effort

but this isn't about her atm but i do appreciate it <3 ty mav
not to further derail or shade
Originally Posted by !VI!
FAIL

No shade.. but yeah you obviously have an issue.. WITH ME...

GIRL BYE!!!

edit: Or use the whole unwrapped then wrapped pun to apply here :P. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

I fucking love Ferrero Rocher HINT HINT LOL

Right her and I have bumped heads in the past but she has really turned a new leaf as far as her board presence and handling of her business. Kudos to her!

Her body is bangin!!

Newsflash this is Texas and tons of men love women with curves here. Clearly a lot of guys like a lady with meat on their bones... Not everyone likes sticks!!

That is the good thing about the hobby there is a market for everyone... No need to put everyone else down that isn't a size 2 that only makes you look bad to the quality clients that actually pay attention to these discussions.

None of us here are perfect we all have flaws... We could get so much more respect here if we as providers stuck together instead of ripping each other apart every chance we get... Publicly at that.
You keep telling the whole wide ECCIE world how I'm harassing you at 3 am.. Who PM'd who saying 'Call me ASAP"??

I didn't even know you and I don't even respond to references that way.. I do e-mail and PM only..

Your response 2+ years ago.. No wonder you're a fat cow with fat cow tits... And also.. No wonder everybody hates you.. B*TCH WHAT???

THEN.. THE REASON.. FOR THE " so called" harassing phone calls was BECAUSE you called me in the middle of the night fucking with me on my phone (WHICH A HOBBYIST I'VE SCREENED GAVE YOU THAT NUMBER ---> That's a problem!!) telling me I have a number listed on an RV Storage unit.. WHICH I DO NOT.. WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!!!

I searched your showcase number and recognized the SAME EXACT voice. BUSTED!!!!!

And you have beef with me why??? #PSYCHO

#Done Thanks though Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Hunny grow up already. Youe the crazy one and you know it. Go back to smoking that c**&*. Keep calling me at 3am and 4am threating to come after me and beat my ass. You even called my home phone and left threating vms. The police came that nite and i pressed charges. Your fucking crazy and need to be locked up. You punched a hole in ur clients wall at a hotel because you didn't like how he didn't bring the full donation. Short of a few bucks. Your crazy and people know it. Go get a life.
Right her and I have bumped heads in the past but she has really turned a new leaf as far as her board presence and handling of her business. Kudos to her!

Her body is bangin!!

Newsflash this is Texas and tons of men love women with curves here. Clearly a lot of guys like a lady with meat on their bones... Not everyone likes sticks!!

That is the good thing about the hobby there is a market for everyone... No need to put everyone else down that isn't a size 2 that only makes you look bad to the quality clients that actually pay attention to these discussions.

None of us here are perfect we all have flaws... We could get so much more respect here if we as providers stuck together instead of ripping each other apart every chance we get... Publicly at that. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Awwww Jules you know I have really toned it down.. Drama and all LOL.. I really GENUINELY respect a lot of well-known providers on here with a GOOD rep (you being one of them) and I'm glad we've come to good terms I appreciate your kind words xoxo
Yes Jules we should all just get along. I appreciate the sweet pms you and i shared awhile back. I think your a cool hot chick. Lets just all fuck and be merry
Hunny grow up already. Youe the crazy one and you know it. Go back to smoking that c**&*. Keep calling me at 3am and 4am threating to come after me and beat my ass. You even called my home phone and left threating vms. The police came that nite and i pressed charges. Your fucking crazy and need to be locked up. You punched a hole in ur clients wall at a hotel because you didn't like how he didn't bring the full donation. Short of a few bucks. Your crazy and people know it. Go get a life. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Come up with a few new catch phrases... You use the same ones . OVER. And OVER. And OVER.... You're corny as fuck. Good day Tara Fucking Evans.
How about you all just stop the clucking. The is beyond David and OBSG levels these days. Someone wants to tout up another provider, or themselves, don't shit on their parade.

One, if not all, just ovary-up and let it end even if you don't have the last word.
How about you all just stop the clucking. The is beyond David and OBSG levels these days. Someone wants to tout up another provider, or themselves, don't shit on their parade.

One, if not all, just ovary-up and let it end even if you don't have the last word. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Tell that to the Queen Bee who downs curvy bitches Just sayin

She just needs some dick, that's all.. Y'all come help her out!