In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

no way..

because that would be against the rules after all..
thats too bad
  • harry
  • 03-26-2018, 10:23 PM
This Chick Rocks Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yes she does... CD3 is a stand up gal and a hell of a lot of fun too!
Of course it's against the rules...and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what he might have said in his review based on the comments alone....
yeah well.. i'm curious about the title she picked for this thread..

hmmmm

and that first sentence..
Someone find a slow clap gif. This thread deserves it.
bullshit.. she's too well versed..

better go ahead and send that RTM
Go right ahead you Brown noser....pretty sure she would say fuck off ....and that she doesn't give a shit...does her avatar strike you as the type of woman who gives a shit what you think?

Hit that triangle buddy...
I bet you and me would get along great CD3. 😘
it's a damn shame a man can't write an objective review about his experience with a provider and not get totally dumped on by her and her flock of crusaders..

Objective? He writes a yes review that reads as a no....

Don't y'all hobbyist call each other pussies for That?

He should have just gave her no...or let them go their separate ways as they talked about if they didn't click...i believe that's what her argument is
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Just his way of saying a woman's word here has zero validity. Pay no mind. Her avatar said everything she needed.
Just his way of saying a woman's word here has zero validity. Pay no mind. Her avatar said everything she needed. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
+1
You retards DO realize reviewers are allowed to send copies of the review to the lady in the review, right? I'm not saying he did.

Sometimes people just don't spark together. It sucks when it doesn't. Seems to me CD3 realized it and left it up to the reviewer to compensate whatever he thought appropriate. Very few providers would have the fucking balls to do that.

I dig CD3. I'm no white knight - I've never met her, but I'd like to. She's one of a select few of providers here that seems genuine to me.