Can't Get Rid of the Smell

Gasoline and light a match....but anyway on why you did not notice when fucking her is bizzare...
OH DAMN , ^^^ right
  • BLM69
  • 03-06-2019, 08:38 AM
Sometimes it's better to walk away, I rather lose $ than jump in some toxic kitty
Next time try Gojo with orange oil in it. You can get it at any Autozone or Walmart. I do a lot of fishing, and I use that after cleaning fish.
It isn't pussy. It smells more like extreme body odor. And now, some 5 hours after the deed, it finally seems to be going away. The scrubbing and soap helped a lot. I didn't think about lemon juice. Thanks for the hints. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Oh how ladies know this smell all too well. It's awful . Stinky ball smell gets in your nose and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Yes, LL!

It wasn't stinky pussy, he would have noticed. It was probably her armpits and legpits and you grabbed them at some point, but they didn't emit the odor too badly because they were mostly closed.

Also, she might have started sweating the BO right at the end and that's why it got on you.

Next time shower together first...

Other odor removers - rubbing alcohol, nail polish remover, fabreeze, or pet stain spray
Now this is music.

Not that annoying, obscene hip hop rap trash that send the message to the young people today that crime and violence is glamourous and a person human self-worth is based on how much materialistic monetary items he owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hib4n9RmFrQ
Now that's Nasty .
  • jwood
  • 03-06-2019, 06:34 PM
Diesel fuel
get one of tho's pine tree's you hang in the car from the car wash ..just saying
I experienced that awful odor when I was long stroking a lady, it wasn't long and I ended the session and did not mention anything to the provider, I blamed myself for abruptly ending the session, I didn't mention anything about the smell but how could the provider NOT TELL cause the odor was making me gawd awful sick to my stomach. I took the condom off with my left hand and discarded it in the proper place, left my donation like a noob and drove back to Fort Worth. I was driving my new 2003 Dodge 3500 quad cab and going down 635 to I-20 when I rubbed my face with my left hand... Wrong move!!! Talk about swerving in heavy traffic in a giant 9000 lb square box.. I immediately found me a Racetrack or whatever was available back in the day to go wash my hands.
Daayyyyum... Thats foooked up right there !