What is TAINT????

Lol haha someone is trying to see both naugyty parts without sounding like a true perve I would think. I need to start doing that as I hate soinding like a perve
Was I REALLY the only one on here that didn't know what Taint meant?? :/
Was I REALLY the only one on here that didn't know what Taint meant?? :/ Originally Posted by samantha thom
It's ok baby girl, when I first saw girls listing water sports as an
activity they liked, I got my water skies out of the garage.

When I found out what it meant I had to go to Walmart and pick
up some cases of bottled water, the things I do to make a girl happy.
It's ok baby girl, when I first saw girls listing water sports as an
activity they liked, I got my water skies out of the garage.

When I found out what it meant I had to go to Walmart and pick
up some cases of bottled water, the things I do to make a girl happy. Originally Posted by bojulay
I guess I will google that one, too!
Samantha it is becoming abundantly clear that you need a sweet, sensitive, handsome but naughty man.in your life. If you decide you like guys who are only 5'7", let me know.

Taint is that sweet spot that gets really sticky with your love juice if a man knows what he is doing......
I guess I will google that one, too! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Noooo!!

Was I REALLY the only one on here that didn't know what Taint meant?? :/ Originally Posted by samantha thom
Probably. It is the part that gets all sweaty when you play Tennis on a hot day.
Probably. It is the part that gets all sweaty when you play Tennis on a hot day. Originally Posted by makmak

What is an armpit?
Body parts for $300, please, Alex.

Next question, Ms. Thom: do you know what a "haint" is? And what does that have to do with the color of porch ceilings?
Noooo!!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I laughed my ass off at this one. 100 points to Gryffindor!
Oh you knew , you just didn't know the word!
For such a gifted lover , you are woefully inadequate when it comes to the
Verbage of our beloved gutter.
I guess I will google that one, too! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Now I know you are playing with us!
Water sports?? Come on girl!
I guess if it doesn't involve a tennis racket or ball
You are just out of the loop.
Don't bother looking it up, you won't like it!
It has nothing to do with lakes or pools or jacuzzis or oceans or rivers, or bottled water!
Next question, Ms. Thom: do you know what a "haint" is? And what does that have to do with the color of porch ceilings? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
No no no TxHog...ggrrrr...you know I wouldn't know it. Does anyone know it?? What is it?
Now I know you are playing with us!
Water sports?? Come on girl!
I guess if it doesn't involve a tennis racket or ball
You are just out of the loop.
Don't bother looking it up, you won't like it!
It has nothing to do with lakes or pools or jacuzzis or oceans or rivers, or bottled water! Originally Posted by daveindallas
Dangit Dave! Its a hobby term, right? Are you playing with me. GGrrr...LOL. I am not ashamed to admit I don't know what 'water sports' mean in the hobby. How do you know I won't like it???
I mean, the real water sports I don't like...I'm more of a land sports person.