Question for the guys who pay extra for outcalls

• ztonk
  • 09-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Percentage of providers who are "on time" for an outcall? Close to 0% as has been stated previously.

MODS: Is it OK to put Provider names and fees paid, in this thread? Originally Posted by OralPassion
Not a problem.

ztonk
I only charge extra for an outcall if its 35 45 minutes away because I have to pay for a sitter and if it... that's a small fee if that
That said...most of the girls don't up charge and they are usually ones I will send more of my business to.

Client relations...build that bridge to insure future business or "a customer for life". Nickel and dime me, and its likely a one shot deal. Originally Posted by Toyz

I agree Client relations is very important. If a provider charged me an extra 50-100 for an outcall, there is zero chance that I would be a repeat customer. Her main goal should be to fuck me silly and make me want to see her again and not see much she can Nickel and dime me out of before the session take place.

The problem with the hobby is it's all about the hustle now. I remember the Good Ol Days when I could get Tiffani of Austin or Lilyan to come over to my place and didn't have to worry about clock watching and all the upcharge BS that is going on in the hobby.

The main point I was trying make with this thread. If you are going to charge extra for outcall, arrive on time. I don't think that is asking for much. I schedule all of my outcall sessions when traffic is not bad. There is no reason to be late.
I know there are valid arguments for both. But I can see a reasonable up charge for an outcall not being a nickel and dime situation, now if there is also a +50 for msog +50 for pictures +50 for videos +50 for outfit requests. that I can see being excessive.

I have no statical data to back it up, but it appears that most of the women that do add a bit extra for an outcall work primarily from an incall.
So the up charge covers, time, travel, and the break from routine. There is also a safety factor. Some feel safer having men come to them, as they know where all their guns are hidden, Vs going to you where they don't know where yours are hidden.
  • Toyz
  • 09-24-2014, 06:20 AM
I only charge extra for an outcall if its 35 45 minutes away because I have to pay for a sitter and if it... that's a small fee if that Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
What do you do for a sitter if its an incall?
  • Loxly
  • 09-24-2014, 08:53 AM
My percentage of outcalls that have arrived on time is about 12%. That's giving them a 15-20 minute cushion.

Have never paid for travel probably due to normally having 2 hr. appts. I can understand a woman charging travel time for a 30 min. session since she may be spending 30+ minutes on the road.
I don't get a lot of requests for outcalls, but I do try to be on time. I don't charge extra when I do, however I do have a 1 hour minimum.
Even when I use hotels I take throw blanket to cover the bed, plus change my sheets after every appt at my place, so I am more comfortable at home.
Being a squirter I prefer my own bed, which I know is protected. LOL
I don't get a lot of requests for outcalls. I don't charge extra when I do, however I do have a 1 hour minimum.
Even when I use hotels I take throw blanket to cover the bed, plus change my sheets after every appt at my place, so I am more comfortable at home.
Being a squirter I prefer my own bed, which I know is protected. LOL Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Well now.. hmmm....................
I'm kinda surprised that anyone doing a hh wouldn't charge extra.. An hour will make it worth the ladies time, but hh? don't think so.
But then, we play usually as a couple, so outcall is our logical choice.
What do you do for a sitter if its an incall? Originally Posted by Toyz
I use the same sitter only difference is that if I do an incall I am only paying for the hour or so I am playing vs outcall where I am paying her not only for the time I played but also the hour or so extra I was driving to and from...Like I said I only quote my outcall fee if the drive is over 35 minutes on way
Well now.. hmmm....................
I'm kinda surprised that anyone doing a hh wouldn't charge extra.. An hour will make it worth the ladies time, but hh? don't think so.
But then, we play usually as a couple, so outcall is our logical choice. Originally Posted by nuglet
I only do hhr at my place, not an outcall. As I said, I have a minimum of 1 hour for outcall.
I have never charged extra for outcall. I don't do 1/2s, so one hour minimum for the central Texas area (New Braunfels/San Marcos/Hill Country area included).

I do have a 2-hour minimum for San Antonio. Main reason, the distance. Pflugerville to San Antonio....1.75 hours one way. Not worth it for a one hour session. And don't even get me started about the "road drunk" feeling from driving that far for such a short session.

And let it be known, I am ALWAYS on time. Incall, outcall, it doesn't matter. I'm obsessive about not being tardy...ever. In fact, I'm notoriously early ...lol

Alisha ...xoxo
Yeah! Underneath Alisha....And yes, you are....
If i do an outcall rare as that is i usually only charge for gas. Also agree with the other ladies has to be atleast an hour.
  • onei
  • 09-25-2014, 10:30 PM
I've never done outcall, but if I did I would handle the time situation like this (BTW-it's also how I handle incall, the only difference, this would be made know in advance):

1. As with incall, I would not give the exact location until they were near. "Call/text when you get to …"
2. A final word of instruction and making double sure it was clearly understood — "If you are more than 5 min. past our scheduled time to meet, don't bother contacting me as I will not respond. You are either punctual or I'll find someone who is."
I am 95% of the time on time. maybe even a higher percentage. I don't charge more for traveling but if someone lives 1 hour away I request that they book a 1.5 to 2 hour session. Most of my clients are willing to do that.