unable to upload pics

• leesa
  • 03-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Nice new pics (in your latest review)... now if they could only get added to your showcase!
I don't know how he could have forgotten that last pic when writing his review. Originally Posted by Tiger
Thank you, I have more so I hope they get the problem figured out soon!
Good post and inquiry Leesa, was going to ask the same thing but reviewing all the responses I got my answer
One quick question though maybe you can help me out with, how do I get my pic to show under where it says name and VP, or does it just show after time? I'm still a newbie navigating the site and reading as much as I can like crazy, not in powder room yet, hopefully soon though, thanks for any advice you can offer
Just click on: CP > Edit Avatar > scroll down to 'Upload Image From Your Computer' and add what ever pic you want. Then it will show up as your Avatar pic under your name.
  • leesa
  • 03-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Just click on: CP > Edit Avatar > scroll down to 'Upload Image From Your Computer' and add what ever pic you want. Then it will show up as your Avatar pic under your name. Originally Posted by Celso
Eccie was having a issue with uploading pics. Anita told me they were working on it, to hang tight. I read on one of the forums that it has been going on for a couple of weeks now. I hope it is fixed soon. I have new pics to post.
  • Tiger
  • 03-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Leesa, Nice new pics!
I cant do avatars either
Thanks Celso, whenever the issues resolved I will try your instructions
Its back up!

DD
YAY TY!