Common Courtesy

@bolujay...yes, I agree, I DON'T schedule closely together...I absolutely DO leave at least an hour in between(leaving cushion for resting, errands, and obviously: people with poor time management).
I am doing just that, implementing a cut off time. I just don't see any other way to keep life organized if I don't. I only visit with less than a handful..so it shouldn't be so difficult! Originally Posted by GiannaGoneWild
You sound like a really sharp girl with a good head on her shoulders,
and someone that has it together.

You can stay a sweetheart and still take care of your business the way
it needs to be taken care of. A person just has to maintain control of
their own autonomy in this world. You will do fine.

Don't let any jerks get you down.
+1

Impressive. PM sent.
Gianna, I thought your post was well-worded and a legit concern. There's plenty of us out here who are NOT like that. Don't give up. Like you said, just take the reigns.

Sometimes I think I'm too conscientious of appointment time (to my own detriment). I always leave early enough to be there 10 minutes before the time so I'm not stressed about finding the place. Then, I'm usually out of there before our time is up. I get out to my car and look at the clock and say, "damn, I left too early".
Tardiness is a sign of DISRESPECT for the person you are meeting. I do understand it when a provider is tardy when I have them over on an outcall. The reason why is that the GPS always takes them the long way to get to my house.
When in comes to seeing a provider at her incall I am habitually early....to the location. (not early texting for the room or apartment number) Usually I'm so early that I have to find gas station to stop at and get a bottle of water or something just to kill a little time.
I understand your frustration. I have been double booked by a provider so when I showed up for the session at the agreed time, I got no answer on the phone. Luckily her sister was available and also a provider and was able to se me. But given that many of us are busy professionals, I completely understand not being able to keep an appointment time.
I am glad to see that you are standing up for yourself and believe you have an amazing attitude and level head. From what I have read you are first class and I don’t believe you have to worry about some jerk writing a bad review because he was disrespectful with your time. The fact you are willing to state your concerns in a respectful manner that invites input instead of just ranting like many others is one of your many hidden qualities in personality that some would never see or appreciate.
I do understand you are truly busy and understand you can’t talk or meet with everybody; however, I did send you a PM a few days ago and just ask if you will read it when you have a moment. Thank you
Gianna I love you!
I think punctuality and respect of time are crucial not just in the hobby but everyday life. I once went a car dealer for a scheduled test drive and the guy asked if i had been in the military because i walked in the door at exactly the scheduled time. lol But anyway. Being new to the hobby myself, it takes a certain amount of adjustment getting used to the type of people you meet and the time constraints. Its funny, i had an appointment with a lady yesterday and i was the one clock watching hoping i wouldn't go over our time. On the other side of that, i was with a provider that got impatient and she stopped in the middle of our session saying i was taking too long. That was a total turn off so i left with 20 mins still on the clock. (She was from Backpage, of course) So, i guess it goes both ways. some guys try to overextend their stay and some providers try to get you to leave early.

Just hang in there Gigi and don't let the few bad apples ruin your experience. (its not really advice but i wanted to say something )
My punctuality is legendary! I'll turn you on with it if you drop a picture of that ass in my inbox.....
Has anyone ever heard of a provider implementing a rule that the clock starts at the time of the appointment? Ie: If I am on time then I get the full hour for example, if Im 10 minutes late then I only get the 50 minutes remaining, and if I am 30 minutes late I only get the 30 and yes still have to pay the full amount scheduled for.

As a client this is what I would expect and would have no problems with it since I was the one late as the client.

With the Outcall provider being late, I think the client should have a few options on how to react.

1. Accept the tardiness and continue with the full session
2. Request a deducted rate for the time remaining in the client schedule
3. Cancel without rebuttal from provider (after all it was the provider that was late)

What say you guys?
Has anyone ever heard of a provider implementing a rule that the clock starts at the time of the appointment? Ie: If I am on time then I get the full hour for example, if Im 10 minutes late then I only get the 50 minutes remaining, and if I am 30 minutes late I only get the 30 and yes still have to pay the full amount scheduled for.

As a client this is what I would expect and would have no problems with it since I was the one late as the client.

With the Outcall provider being late, I think the client should have a few options on how to react.

1. Accept the tardiness and continue with the full session
2. Request a deducted rate for the time remaining in the client schedule
3. Cancel without rebuttal from provider (after all it was the provider that was late)

What say you guys? Originally Posted by OnTheSpotCorrection
Good in theory but shit happens and cancellations are part of the cost of doing this or any business that is run by appointments.

On the incall:

There are exceptions and many times it is not the client's fault he is late. If he knows or even thinks he may be late for the scheduled time and for any reason, he needs to contact the provider ASAP and let her know, then see if he will get his full 60 minutes of BCD time when he arrives. She may or may not let that happen depending on the appointment time of the next client, what she may have to do after the session, ect., it is totally her call.

If she agrees to give him his full 60 minutes and does not fulfill it (which is why texting is the best so you have written documentation), then the client has every right to be upset with her and do a bad review if he wishes and she can say nothing because she is 100% in the wrong.

If she says no, she has other obligations, then he can ask to reschedule. Worse she can do is say no to that, but the guy is not out any money. She may even put him on her DNS list for wasting her time, as the provider will possibly lose good money IF she could have seen another hobbyist who could have made it on time and she denied him because of the session that was already scheduled. Anything else is bullshit the ladies use of how she would've, could've should've on the money loss at least and is not realistic.

On the outcall:

It is the same principle, but the provider is the one who needs to keep the hobbyist informed.
Good in theory but shit happens and cancellations are part of the cost of doing this or any business that is run by appointments.
. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I believe it isn’t only good in theory but would work well in practice.

I myself (prior military) tend to watch the clock and think I will start setting an alarm on my cell to vibrate 5 minutes prior to the end of the scheduled time which should give me plenty of time to get cleaned up and out of there on time or request additional time if available in the provider schedule with additional cost of course.
On the outcall I tend to free my schedule for the provider to be up to an hour late and at that point I would be quite upset and cancel anyways. Only with a regular that I really liked would I be willing to forgive that poor of time management, a new provider wouldn’t get a second shot.

That’s just my 2 cents
I don't do excuses
OnTheSpot
I do not agree. IMO, the time you pay for is BCD service time. I get so tickled at providers who actually think hobbyists pay for just their time, guys pay for the service(s) that they advertise to do and render during that time. The chit chat, using the facilities and freshening up beforehand nor cleanup afterwards is not part of your paid time. That is one reason that you can never start or end right on the hour. Do you think a provider looks at her clock and will not touch you until the time rolls to the time you are scheduled to be there and not a second before? Also IMO, usually, when I take pics before the BCD session starts, that does not count towards my BCD time. Pics taken after BCD time has started, as well as chatting between shots in MSOG sessions or taking breathers between positions IS part of the BCD time.

Many providers would really like it if all they had to do is do BCD activities for 30-35 minutes of the hour paid because the other time in that hour has to be for freshening up so as to not go over time by even 60 seconds and maybe the guy even leaves early which would be utterly fantastic for them.

If a provider is that anal about maybe 15 at most total combined minutes at the start and finish of a session of chatting, freshening up and all, and is not wanting to give you the full BCD time you pay for, then she is probably either working for a studio or a pimp and/or she does not enjoy her provider job even in the slightest, which will also be very telling during the BCD activities. If a guy tries to take advantage of her hospitality, then that is a whole 'nother story!
I do not agree. IMO, the time you pay for is BCD time, The chit chat, using the facilities and freshening up beforehand nor cleanup afterwards is not part of your paid time.! Originally Posted by davidfree986

Interesting….

I actually thought and believe the chit-chat, shower, or any other activities were all part of the whole experience and happened BCD. I know we all knock on the door at “precisely” the time scheduled and once that door closes behind me I consider myself BCD.

However I digress, may we agree to disagree

OnTheSpot
I do not agree. IMO, the time you pay for is BCD time, The chit chat, using the facilities and freshening up beforehand nor cleanup afterwards is not part of your paid time. That is one reason that you can never start or end right on the hour. Do you think a provider looks at her clock and will not touch you until the time rolls to the time you are scheduled to be there and not a second before? Also IMO, usually, when I take pics before the BCD session starts, that does not count towards my BCD time.

Many providers would like it if all they had to do is do BCD activities for 30-35 minutes of the hour paid because the other time in that hour has to be for freshening up so as to not go over time by even 60 seconds and maybe the guy even leaves early which would be utterly fantastic for them.

If a provider is that anal about maybe 15 at most total combined minutes at the start and finish of a session of chatting, freshening up and all, and is not wanting to give you the full BCD time you pay for, then she is probably either working for a studio or a pimp and/or she does not enjoy her provider job even in the least bit, which will be very telling during the BCD activities. If a guy tries to take advantage of her hospitality, then that is a whole 'nother story! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Uhhhhh, no. Your shower and chitchat time is included in the time scheduled. Don't be ridiculous. Do you have any idea how many guys would try to eat up our time if the clock didn't start when they walked in the door? Stop giving newbies the wrong idea. Your time starts when you get there. I'm not a clock watcher but it's an hour for an hour, regardless of what happens it that hour. If the time goes over a little then fine but don't expect to come in and use my facilities and not expect it to count toward the time. If what you said were what really happens then guys would always book half hour appts but stay an hour.

I can totally picture you sitting there with a stopwatch making sure you get every second "owed" to you though. If anyone fits that picture, you do.