Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

I do think when a member continues to show a destructive behavior that is clearly demonstrated to be bad for the eccie members both in terms of privacy and personal risk (threats and activities) it does lessen trust/reputation of the site and can impact other (good) providers that are on here if this type of situation is not managed well.

You would hope that self policing these types of members would work across the community, but sometimes a site has to go further to protect itself and its members to whatever extent it can. P411 has done that. On eccie I would guess they are trying to figure it out (best handling options).

A permanent banning? I guess the question really is, what's permanent? The offender can surely find creative ways to circumvent the system either directly or indirectly as we see happen here occasionally.

Overall, I don't envy eccie or any site trying to deal with this type of problem.

Good luck
so a 105 lbs girl is the greatest danger on Eccie.
What type of behavior qualifies for a Permanent Ban? Originally Posted by ManSlut
All of my other troll handles are permanently banned, but they keep letting SweaterPuppies come back to life!

Torito + SP = True Love 4EVER
  • EZ.
  • 10-12-2014, 11:52 AM
Honestly, I hope she isn't permanently banned ...too entertaining. I think having a presence on the board along with a bunch of negative reviews is helpful.

Can't wait to see some of the videos, she was recording, showing up on the internet so I can put a face with a handle.
Seriously??? They are two separate businesses. Eccie is practically a haven for p411 rejects. All they have to do here is disable their handle and create another or come back under a new one if their old one is banned. They are under the protection of the guidelines. This just happened in Houston. A provider guested her old handle when she got caught as a danger to the community and then came back with a new one a few weeks later. Everyone knows it but know one can say anything directly bc it's against the guidelines to connect old handles with new ones. Nor will this site display the history of handles and who was banned for what.

That is one of major things about ECCIE I don't like. But not enough to go start my own whoreboard over it so I just deal with it.

Pretty sure the ratings would suffer if the bad apples were truly ostracized from here and then the money would dry up. It's the difference between safety (p411) and entertainment (eccie). Originally Posted by thathottnurse
One item to remember, connecting old and new handles when the proper process was not followed to change or retire the old handle is not against any rules.

Bigdog is a great example. His handle was banned, he created new one (s) over and over never bothering to follow the rules on changing handles.

A mod or St. Chris can correct me but my understanding of the rules are you can disable your old handle and wait 90 days to come back as a new one. You can guest your handle and wait the same 90 days.

You can get staff approval, guest your handle and create a new one immediately if there are special circumstances, again approved by staff. This type of change cannot be speculated on by board rule.

At no point can a banned handle return as a different handle to circumvent a ban, Ala bigdog/davidfree.
Thanks Bolt. I'm not really sure how all it works. Just that some people have made that their hobby instead of actually enjoying themselves and having fun here. Personally, I prefer the latter.
FWOG is here and doing fine. Bigdog0311 is here and doing fine. WP is allowed to return over and over. ETC, ETC, There is your answer to your question. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
OBSG let's play devil's advocate as if this was a court of law- can you prove without a shadow of a doubt that those 2 names you mentioned here are back under different alias or is speculation and a conjecture? I am not doubting you- just saying that perhaps the MODS have to be 100 percent sure- I have seen so many what I believe were violations where it appeared the MODS didn't care, look the other way, or perhaps they didn't have enough proof- I don't know.

For example Innocentz was Banned and during her time when she was still "Banned" she created her current alias : Chassidy Adams- I even started a thread in the Men's Lounge that all but proved that the they were one in the same and nothing happened- even sent a RTM.
Also the icing on the cake was NaughtyNina94 and PrincessElla both getting into some serious trouble in San Antonio where hobbyist lives were threatened and/or in danger by their actions with their respective pimp(s) and this wasn't a rumor it was actual fact with an article showing their arrest, but wait what happens it appears that somehow the red carpet gets rolled out and they return under a different alias like nothing ever happened- those 2 should have a lifetime ban. I mean imagine if I robbed Providers time after time and there was an alert out on me and I subsequently get arrested- then 5 months I am allowed to return on this site- what does that say about this site if that is allowed? It tells me to proceed at this site at your own risk!
I do think when a member continues to show a destructive behavior that is clearly demonstrated to be bad for the eccie members both in terms of privacy and personal risk (threats and activities) it does lessen trust/reputation of the site and can impact other (good) providers that are on here if this type of situation is not managed well.

You would hope that self policing these types of members would work across the community, but sometimes a site has to go further to protect itself and its members to whatever extent it can. P411 has done that. On eccie I would guess they are trying to figure it out (best handling options).

A permanent banning? I guess the question really is, what's permanent? The offender can surely find creative ways to circumvent the system either directly or indirectly as we see happen here occasionally.

Overall, I don't envy eccie or any site trying to deal with this type of problem.

Good luck Originally Posted by SD2011
Yes there are flaws and ways to beat the system- however if you take NaughtNina94 and PrincessElla they have returned under different alias- but they still post their pics and Stevie Wonder can look at the pics and tell they are the former personas that were banned for very serious violations- When it's that blatant and nothing is done that is when I have an issue- Ella basically dropped the Princess name and added a more "distinguished" rank - but pics still the same- neither NaughtNina94 or PrincessElla are trying to hide their identities- they are just hoping that hobbyist have amnesia and don't remember their awful reputation.
This just happened in Houston. A provider guested her old handle when she got caught as a danger to the community and then came back with a new one a few weeks later. Everyone knows it but know one can say anything directly bc it's against the guidelines to connect old handles with new ones. Nor will this site display the history of handles and who was banned for what. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Have you contacted the staff out there in Houston with your suspicions?
I most certainly would if the person is a threat to my safety and is trying to circumvent the guidelines. You may or may not be correct but it would most certainly get you an answer.

Thank you SJ for the clarification you've pretty much nailed it. We take safety here as a serious matter but at the same token we don't want to go off of speculation. Manslut to be honest man I would be lying if i tried to give you a definitive answer because believe or not those situations are rare here and when they do happen the staff here is careful in sorting it out so we don't mistakenly send someone away.

my understanding of the rules are you can disable your old handle and wait 90 days to come back as a new one. You can guest your handle and wait the same 90 days.

At no point can a banned handle return as a different handle to circumvent a ban, Ala bigdog/davidfree. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I've never heard anyone waiting 90 days to revamp with a new handle. Unless its approved by the staff the guideline is pretty clear in regards to multiple handles. The tricky part is actually proving the multiple handle.

As always the RTM button is encouraged but keep in mind you may or may not be correct in what you're reporting but the staff does review it.
Honestly, I hope she isn't permanently banned ...too entertaining. I think having a presence on the board along with a bunch of negative reviews is helpful.

Can't wait to see some of the videos, she was recording, showing up on the internet so I can put a face with a handle. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
I doubt you will ever see any video, unlikely that any exist. Besides video would also show how filthy, disgusting, and unkept her apartment really is.
OBSG let's play devil's advocate as if this was a court of law- can you prove without a shadow of a doubt that those 2 names you mentioned here are back under different alias or is speculation and a conjecture? I am not doubting you- just saying that perhaps the MODS have to be 100 percent sure- I have seen so many what I believe were violations where it appeared the MODS didn't care, look the other way, or perhaps they didn't have enough proof- I don't know.

For example Innocentz was Banned and during her time when she was still "Banned" she created her current alias : Chassidy Adams- I even started a thread in the Men's Lounge that all but proved that the they were one in the same and nothing happened- even sent a RTM.
Also the icing on the cake was NaughtyNina94 and PrincessElla both getting into some serious trouble in San Antonio where hobbyist lives were threatened and/or in danger by their actions with their respective pimp(s) and this wasn't a rumor it was actual fact with an article showing their arrest, but wait what happens it appears that somehow the red carpet gets rolled out and they return under a different alias like nothing ever happened- those 2 should have a lifetime ban. I mean imagine if I robbed Providers time after time and there was an alert out on me and I subsequently get arrested- then 5 months I am allowed to return on this site- what does that say about this site if that is allowed? It tells me to proceed at this site at your own risk! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Even a court of law does not require %100 certainty. If we can execute a person without %100 proof why do we have to have that standard here? This is a privately owned board. The rules and how they are (or are not) enforced is entirely at the discretion of the owners. With over 250,000 handles this is big business, not just a hobby for the owners. I think they know, like reality TV, drama and strife drives business to the board. Its good for the bottom line. They will protect their business from legal issuea but will let the board move in the direction that makes more money. I cannot say I blame them.

What people need to remember is we are all here voluntarily, involved in an illegal activity. If some people get hurt as a result, well the owners may feel bad about it, but.... Its a business.

We can argue, protest, complain but unless the activities of a person affects that bottom line little will be truly done to rid us of them.
Have you contacted the staff out there in Houston with your suspicions?
I most certainly would if the person is a threat to my safety and is trying to circumvent the guidelines. You may or may not be correct but it would most certainly get you an answer.

Thank you SJ for the clarification you've pretty much nailed it. We take safety here as a serious matter but at the same token we don't want to go off of speculation. Manslut to be honest man I would be lying if i tried to give you a definitive answer because believe or not those situations are rare here and when they do happen the staff here is careful in sorting it out so we don't mistakenly send someone away.

I've never heard anyone waiting 90 days to revamp with a new handle. Unless its approved by the staff the guideline is pretty clear in regards to multiple handles. The tricky part is actually proving the multiple handle.

As always the RTM button is encouraged but keep in mind you may or may not be correct in what you're reporting but the staff does review it. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Forum Guidelines 18 and 28 are what I refer to, as well as additional staff explanation over the years.

I know quite a few people that waited the 90 days, or more, and can back as a new handle when their old one was guested or disabled.
Even a court of law does not require %100 certainty. If we can execute a person without %100 proof why do we have to have that standard here? This is a privately owned board. The rules and how they are (or are not) enforced is entirely at the discretion of the owners. With over 250,000 handles this is big business, not just a hobby for the owners. I think they know, like reality TV, drama and strife drives business to the board. Its good for the bottom line. They will protect their business from legal issuea but will let the board move in the direction that makes more money. I cannot say I blame them.

What people need to remember is we are all here voluntarily, involved in an illegal activity. If some people get hurt as a result, well the owners may feel bad about it, but.... Its a business.

We can argue, protest, complain but unless the activities of a person affects that bottom line little will be truly done to rid us of them. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
True I am no lawyer but I know in civil cases they require what they call Preponderance of evidence meaning more likely than not versus criminal cases which use beyond reasonable doubt- if you are saying the two alias are back here based on writing style/reviews/comments then that would be based on preponderance of evidence- in the case of Innocentz aka Chassidy adams- where the pics are the same and the reviews are indicating same location/ same tats then that is beyond reasonable doubt, but like you mention this would only apply to a legal business, but perhaps the site doesn't want to take action unless they have 100 percent assurance that info is correct.
Have you contacted the staff out there in Houston with your suspicions? Originally Posted by Mojojo
Pretty sure Houston heard enough about it from their own people based on the threads in coed at the time. Its kinda like the princess ella naughtynina thing wellendowed outlined. Pics are pretty obvious. If its an identity concern then why post pics that show who you are. They must not be too concerned about being found out so the protection from guesting and reappearing for safety reasons doesn't really float in the water.
Pretty sure Houston heard enough about it from their own people based on the threads in coed at the time. Its kinda like the princess ella naughtynina thing wellendowed outlined. Pics are pretty obvious. If its an identity concern then why post pics that show who you are. They must not be too concerned about being found out so the protection from guesting and reappearing for safety reasons doesn't really float in the water. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Dead on with the pics. You don't deserve "protection" from staff if you continue to use the same identity revealing pictures.