may Tebow bless you
and "The Patron Saint of Pussy" be kind to you

Amen
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
it should be litterbox like Pittsburgh, but I pushing for Upset NY
anyways
shhhhh don't give DickEmDown any ideas
That Chica Chaser used my nothing thread as a dumping ground
DeD and I have already discussed. Your nothing thread is the perfect dumping ground for lots of trash. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
or maybe also or go for
sandbox name change
"Upset NY village Dump" has nice ring to it even if Upstate rather than Upset

thanks for the Idea Chica Chaser
or maybe also or go for
sandbox name change
"Upset NY village Dump" has nice ring to it even if Upstate rather than Upset

thanks for the Idea Chica Chaser Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That should take no time at all.
But but but, if they throw ya that bone... don't be changing back to a junkyard dawg.
That should take no time at all.
But but but, if they throw ya that bone... don't be changing back to a junkyard dawg. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
fuck I want woof back dam it
ok a deal that most likely win for you but woof back a slim shot

if Upset NY gets to a point of less Drama than any and all other areas of the board per use.
I get to have woof back

mmmm this could be a selling point to "The Patron Saint of Pussy"
change Upstate to Upset till he thinks not worthy of Upset
That's a small bit of life I'll never get back.
That's a small bit of life I'll never get back. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
You aren't used to that yet?

elg......
Well, Chloe, that is one of the changes you'll see around here.........everything is discussed to the point of absurdity now........

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund

You mean the silly, no life nit-pickers, elg? Nah they're just "self-proclaimed comedians and defenders of the board's integrity."

SMH...

ps. Welcome back Chloe Originally Posted by neversoft

if you can get enough of these , you may have your wish granted.......ijs
fuck I want woof back dam it
ok a deal that most likely win for you but woof back a slim shot

if Upset NY gets to a point of less Drama than any and all other areas of the board per use.
I get to have woof back
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No woof for you.

Save the krill.
Save the krill.
Save the krill.
Save the krill.
She wasn't referring to you directly TK, unless you are partaking on that other board. AD I agree about the bashing, pretty unreal, esp what anoy, which is everyone is doing now

No link needed OSD, you know the site, if you don't PM me Originally Posted by rodeomann22
for osd and st C

Maybe you guys should check your lovely other hooker bashing baord your answer will be there. Originally Posted by Amber Does
for osd and st C Originally Posted by JONBALLS
?????
post a review , speak like a human being , realize ur not tim allen , robin williams or jerry seinfeld basically ur not funny. like the other maggots / faggots that seem to have taken over this board u sit there with your dick in your had criticize chastise and try to amuse other people. look at your dick in your scrawney hand now that im sure is funny. if im wrong and its not small but ever so large stick it in your mouth and suck it so u can stfu for 5 fucking minutes dickweed homie Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
asshole. she was dirt cheap for an attractive girl i think thats great. she let me fuck her hard thats great. i said she was cute , incredible ass beautiful legs , flat belly great peformance good personality and good business acumen. i mentioned her breasts were sagging from childbirth.. you know why asshole because they were sagging.

if someone read the review they could expect to meet a pretty woman with a great ass legs and stomach with great personality and business acumen. if breasts were important to them they would know they were saggy. i paid her asking price and enjoyed the deal. you dont like the review go fuck yourself... and be sure you tipyourself Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
mouncer seems like adecent guys that has a love for women but questions what we do why we do and how it affects other people. i don't know but chances are if i met the guy in a bar and had a conversation with him about women sports weather or pussy he would be a good guy with interesting perspectives. if thats a bad thing who cares. he or i ain't welcome at gobc who cares. the idea f this board is to exchange info on this sick twisted hobby we partake in and maybe have a little fun. if you guys have fun belittling others with no cause taking shots at folks posting immature retarded pics or speaking ebonics great. i get off telling you guys to fuck yourself whether all the punctuation is perfect or not. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
are not random they are directed at you and the other 6 yo that have nothing better than to add assanine comments to every post regardless if it add anything or attacks anyone so fuck you and the amish horse you rode into town on. got it shitbird Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
are a fucken obnoxious fucking retard of no value to the board or humanity. chances are you have enjoyed more cocks in you than any of the girls here . Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
fucking jackoff Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
i enjoyed what i did she enjoyed the money and at least pretended to enjoy the pounding sex so all was good. that being said she was a nice girl who went out of her way to make me enjoy. no disrespect on either end.. you like the others can't just read a positive statement and be glad for it and the folks who could benefit you wanna start an argument or get a chance to use some assanine word like funnel homie or other non sense so just fuck off Originally Posted by tinyisgreat

PAYDIRT
????? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
that's a super secret club

you can gain acess by cutting /pasting/ and sending ROS from a review to a provider

you know

like say saige.....
that's a super secret club

you can gain acess by cutting /pasting/ and sending ROS from a review to a provider

you know

like say saige..... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Oh I see, looks like an accusation?
I have heard rumors also
I have heard rumors also Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well guess its a good thing it's only a rumor huh?