Finding out you know a provider in real life.

• RNB
  • 03-23-2015, 11:20 AM
I'm not a clingy or vindictive kind of guy. I didn't "learn" her RW name or info. I know her. I would never be petty or a stalker. She's a hot girl I used to work with. We have talked. I have given her rides home. She just happens to be a provider. I would never try to reveal her RW info or identity.
Just go fuck her and report back sir! Originally Posted by nuglet
^^^^^^ What he said! ^^^^^^

Btw, howcum nobody on here has asked who she is? I'm assuming she's on here? You say she's hot, maybe one of us might like to take a go at it J/S
I'm eager to find out how this turns out!!!

One of my ex bosses contacted me once. My face was blurred at the time. It was sooo weird. I wasn't planning on seeing him, because I thought it would be way too weird. Plus, he was an asshole boss. I kind of flirted with him via pm, because it was just too funny not to.

Then I was like hmmm. This might be hot. I let him know that we knew each other professionally. I also told him he was an asshole as a superior!

Then he really wanted to see me. The curiosity was killing him! I really thought about it, but it just would have been too strange for me, especially with the dynamics in our non hobby profession. I didn't want him to worry I might be the vindictive type or have anything weird happen for either of us.

It was better left a fantasy. Hi ex boss! Lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It Happens frequently that clients learn the RW names of ladies. That is the moment when the guy shows his character. Originally Posted by Horsetx
It probably happens the other way around, too. Sometimes we discover about others things that are private/personal/sensitive and so forth. That's the time to shut up, keep what you know to yourself and not tell even the other person involved. Chances are no good will come out of telling anyone.