Frustrating responses

You should have driven to the nail shop and had the outcall there
Either the situation has been resolved, or the OP is NOT going to put her name out. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Or he was making it up to get attention, maybe trying to get a provider who would feel sorry for him and give him a discount to go see her instead.
You should have driven to the nail shop and had the outcall there Originally Posted by tornado82
Don't laugh. My first appointment with a Fort Worth woman, well over a decade ago, was in the back room of a high-end salon on Camp Bowie. I can't pass by that place now without thinking of what she was doing back there in addition to massages.
Or he was making it up to get attention, maybe trying to get a provider who would feel sorry for him and give him a discount to go see her instead. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Poor little Tink Tink! Please let me know if providers actually do this because that's unheard of in my book.
That always sucks when a provider schedules with you and does not show, but at least she did not have you drive 40+ minutes across town in traffic to a designated cross street intersection and go radio silent on you to where you spend another 40+ minutes going back home.
Originally Posted by davidfree986
Yep. This happens, too. What goes these girls' minds sometimes when guys are trying to set things up with them?
I can't help but think the appointment wasn't set in stone. ( I hope not, because I hate it so much when a provider acts stupid and makes us all appear to have ridden the short bus to school).
But what makes me think there was a misunderstanding, is that she answered her phone, and truthfully told him where she was. Now she could have done that because she just forgot the appointment. That's why I always verify an hour prior. But it sounds like in his mind, it was definitely on for 3. She may have gotten a different impression, or was under the impression that he would call and verify when he was certain.
Because she was so truthful, she seems to have thought it was for a later time or thought the OP was just a tire kicker, or wasn't sure what time would work for him.

If she truly skipped a confirmed appt, she made it worse and has given the impression that she is either really forgetful or just dumb. Any one can come up with a better excuse. Nails dry quick, she could have gotten up and been on her way, after her small "family emergency" or "traffic backed up due to a wreck"; ect, ect. Or HE messed up, and forgot the appt time or didn’t confirm. I don't advocate her lying, but it would have made him feel better, I think, than her saying I didn't feel like seeing you, or I got booked by someone better. Or I forgot about you. Or my last client tipped well and I have enough money to shop and spoil myself, and you don't pay that great and aren't much fun. Very unprofessional and wrong, but it happens if some girls have a little money in their purse and frequently overbook, so she just couldn't handle another one. Just needed some ME time, lol. If a girl can't give her 100%, she probably shouldn't go, but should DEFINITELY call and reschedule with the client. So I'm just hoping it was a misunderstanding and their was no definite appt at 3. We just need her side.

If he'd name her, she could explain.
Usually the most frustrating is no response at all or a very delayed one. More than a few times I've pm'd/texted a provider that I was VERY interested in seeing only to not have them respond or get something days later that wasn't even in tune with what I got in touch with them about.
Idk who she is but apparently he's a gentleman that expressed his frustration.. I def. agree with the lot of you.. Obviously she wasn't raised old fashioned. You'd nearly kill yourself not to be late for an appointment after it been confirmed. Mom always said be respectful of other people's time and being early show responsibility late is unexceptable hehavior when someone is waiting on you.. I agree.. But in today's society so many are not considerate of another persons time.. Guess it falls under times money? And she lost out.... More importantly lost a potential repeat...
Yep. This happens, too. What goes these girls' minds sometimes when guys are trying to set things up with them? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Personal emergencies aside, those types of providers who do that to guys do not give a shit. To go along with it, another answer/reason is because of the provider/WK backlash, the repercussions of a hobbyist reporting it includes the posting of false alerts in the ladies area among other things, making it possible for providers who do that to get away with it.