Providers's Logic... more like the lack of it!

I hear you can get cheap knock offs at Sam moon

This thread is cracking me up.

Let me run right down to my leasing office and see if they'll accept a $2k handbag in place of my $1k rent.

What do you think they'll say?

Dude, if I'm gonna drop $500 on a handbag it'll be one that I've lusted over for at least six months. Not some random that someone is trying to barter.
Did you seriously just bring up gas consumption and wear and tear on your vehicle as part of your costs?

And according to the SC forum you're also "that guy" at the SC?

Hmmm.......... are there really two of you?
  • L.A.
  • 07-18-2016, 06:15 AM
I was trying to barter a brand new genuine designer name item and I couldn't find any takers.

Providers' logic: they don't see $200-$300 cold hard cash in their hand, they think you are ripping them off.

They don't think in term of this way:

okay, I charge $250 (average) for a 1 hour session.

1 1/2 hours is $325.

This guy wants to give me a brand new genuine designer name item purchased less than 2 weeks ago at the Galleria,

with photos of the receipt, the price tag and the item itself to prove it does exists,

and the price of it with tax is equivalent to what I charge for a 1 1/2 hour session but he only wants 1 hour

and he is not even asking me to include upsell items in the 1 hour session like Greek, farm animals, handcuffs, sex toys, kitchenware, messy food sex, or whips and chain.

So I will definitely come out ahead.

By the time I go to the store and buy the same item myself including paying sales tax at the Galleria;

and figure in the time I would had spent to go there and back which can be spent on earning a paid 1 hour session with a customer, gasoline consumption, wear and tear on my car, etc, etc:

I will have paid more than the face value of the item I am receiving in exchange for a 1 hour session.

It's like when you have a 1 hour session with a Provider that charges $300 per hour and you give $500 to her landlord in the form of a money order to pay her rent, she thinks you just ripped her off on her session fee. Originally Posted by CG2014
I'm not going to do what others have tried to tell you in the previous posts. I'd have more luck talking to my stapler.

This thread is cracking me up.

Let me run right down to my leasing office and see if they'll accept a $2k handbag in place of my $1k rent.

What do you think they'll say?

Dude, if I'm gonna drop $500 on a handbag it'll be one that I've lusted over for at least six months. Not some random that someone is trying to barter.
Originally Posted by milfy2002
His "logic" is the only logic that matters.

He can't wrap his head around somebody not seeing this situation the exact way he thinks they should.
Have you seen my stapler?
I never use the word Ho. Don't put words in my mouth.

They are Providers. Don't use any other words to refer to them.

The item has value: what I paid for.

I thought this would be easier than making a trip back to Galleria, fight traffic on the way there and back in the Summer heat, look for a parking space, fight the crowds in the mall, wait in line at the store, go through their return process to get a refund (which will be in the form of a check from Corporate even when I paid cash) and also possibly risk getting robbed walking around with a big bag with a designer name written on the side of it. Originally Posted by CG2014
Drama much?

Yes, this route was much better. The irony of the title of this post is hilarious.
I'm not going to do what others have tried to tell you in the previous posts. I'd have more luck talking to my stapler... Originally Posted by L.A.
... mmm... mmm.... I belive you have my stapler..
1. It has been said before, but it bears repeating. Ladies who care enough about handbags to collect them, and therefore likely WANT to barter with one, are going to be particular about what they want, from the style to the brand.

2 Someone like myself, who has ONE designer purse to her name-- and I even received that as a gift 4 years ago, is not likely to see the value in a purse, no matter what the receipt says. Value isn't just about what the purse is worth-- it is what it is worth to anyone at that particular point in time. I prefer a well funded IRA over a well heeled closet. I was happy to receive the bag I have as a gift, but I'd never have gone out and bought it myself.

3. A gift receipt means EXCHANGE ONLY. So, if the lady doesn't care for the particular brand, it would be on her to attempt to sell it to get some of the value back out of the item. With all the fakes out there, it has become quite difficult to sell genuine goods on Ebay.

4. Most ladies who are amenable to bartering are looking to barter for things they "need" as opposed to things they "want". For example.. I'd never barter for a bag or shoes, but an upgraded computer or other household item that I'm in need of.... I might consider it. Every lady has her own standards of what she'd be willing to barter for.

5. There is one frivolous item that I've always wanted. But-- I have to admit, if rent was due and someone offered to get me that item in lieu of cash.. I'd turn it down. Why? Because as much as I might want that item... I simply can't pay rent with it. It isn't that I don't understand that the item is worth more than my fee--- it is that I have a bigger understanding that I can't pay my rent with that item.
Why would a guy buy a purse with nobody to give it to? What dude knows about purses? Who would pay for a purse in cash unless it was at a flea market and a knock off? What the fuck is the OP thinking with this thread?

So many questions, yet so little answers.
And I hope it's not Michael Kors! Ughh!! NOOOOOOO. Lol
And I hope it's not Michael Kors! Ughh!! NOOOOOOO. Lol Originally Posted by samantha thom
LOL
The item has value: what I paid for. Originally Posted by CG2014
As one of the providers pointed out, what you paid isn't the item's value but it's cost. Big difference.
Did you seriously just bring up gas consumption and wear and tear on your vehicle as part of your costs?

And according to the SC forum you're also "that guy" at the SC?

Hmmm.......... are there really two of you? Originally Posted by THN
What guy?

There is only one of me.

Read my reviews.

I started at the Strip Clubs before someone told me abouit Eccie and it took me a while to take the plunge to start seeing Providers.

Not sure what you mean.

Why would a guy buy a purse with nobody to give it to? What dude knows about purses? Who would pay for a purse in cash unless it was at a flea market and a knock off? What the fuck is the OP thinking with this thread?

So many questions, yet so little answers. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What do you care if I paid in cash. So according to your warped logic if you buy something with cash instead of with a credit card it automatically means you are at a flea market? Totally illogical! Some of us deal in cash because it's easier and we don't have to worry about debt later. It's also financially smarter unlike some folks who put everything on credit cards and then at the beginning of each month they are hit with a large credit card statement, several of them, and they can't pay off the balance and they spent the rest of their lives just paying the minimum payment and incurring interest on it each month.

There is also nothing wrong with a guy knowing about purses and other fashion items that women love.

As far as why would I buy a purse and had nobody to give it to, that's none of your business but if you must know, there is a girl I had to give it to but she didn't want it.

You are another idiot who must not have much experience purchasing gifts for women or just doesn't ever buy any gifts for women.
Have you seen my stapler? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
U beat me to the punch!

and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
Sounds like the type of guy who buys a new car and puts 5,000 miles on it and he wants the full price he paid for it back. In the OP's case, he probably got pissed off at a stripper and took the purse back from her after he gave it to her...he seems like the type.