Just an update. hoping to return soon!

Take care of yourself and don't rush your comeback. Your health is most important.
Hope you feel better soon!
Hope you get better soon BA.. miss ya Originally Posted by huntersgt184
you are in my thoughts! hugs and kisses and many wishes for a speedy recovery :-) Originally Posted by Falcon58

Thanks Hunter! Miss ya too!

And thank you so much Falcon!

The love around here has brought a huge smile to my face! So far it seems we are on the right track to recovery. The new medication is helping a lot!
Take care of yourself and don't rush your comeback. Your health is most important. Originally Posted by mastermind238
Hope you feel better soon! Originally Posted by huggerz69

And I will Mastermind! But it's looking good so far. Starting day 2 without symptoms at least major ones. Hoping it stays this way

I appreciate that huggerz
You gave BangOver "big titty hugs." I'm jealous. Can i have big titty hugs too?? When you're feeling better, of course
You gave BangOver "big titty hugs." I'm jealous. Can i have big titty hugs too?? When you're feeling better, of course Originally Posted by mastermind238

Lol of course you can. It's the only kind of hugs I give!
They are the best hugs.
They are the best hugs. Originally Posted by aldo3178

Awww shucks
Take care but those boobies have been out of action way too long!! Its not nice to deny your fans access :-)
Take care but those boobies have been out of action way too long!! Its not nice to deny your fans access :-) Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

I'm a mean little minx
Your hugs are great BA, almost as good as your kisses!!
Your hugs are great BA, almost as good as your kisses!! Originally Posted by angusranch

Well thank you!
Get well soon.
Glad to hear you are feeling better. We miss you down in San An. Can't wait until you are good enough to come back and see us.
I hope you feel better soon!
-Sweet