Regular Shorted me on donation... wow

I know you hate my fucking guts, and reasonably so, but you're a great provider and you deserve better...
wtf?! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Maybe it was accidental? Did you ask him via PM etc why he did this?

Opps, I just re-read your post and see a discussion did take place.

Sorry for the issue.
This is not difficult to solve. If he is a regular then he is providing regular income.
Talk to him. Then decide if you want to continue that regular income stream.
Since he is obviously interested in maintaining the relationship let him know that next time you see him the missing amount will need to be made up in addition to your regular fee. Then you can resume business as usual.

If you are concerned he will just not return and you will lose the regular income stream then let this slide and move on. Just collect donation up front in the future.

Most of life is not as complicated as we make it.
Op your right he should have paid up for the time agreed on doesn't matter if he nuts once or 100 time's as long as it's in the time period you took money for
When I've become a "Reg" with a lady (I.e. Seen her 3 or more time) I've noticed, with a few exceptions, a drop in service. I call it going from GFE to the Wife Experiance. With an attitude that they're the only game in town so they don't have to put out as much. That's when I no longer want to be one of their regulars. The few ladies I continue to see make sure each visit is better then the previous. They don't become complacent in service thinking they've got me hooked.