Oral Sex, Giving or Receiving

Nothing better than receiving, but got to admit, I love to eat ....!
I love receiving it but there is nothing like having the lady twist ,turn and moan while giving it .
Makes the session so much more fun when we both have a good time.
Fawn, you know I am a founding member of the Sacred Society of the Adoration of the Vagina and the Sacred Rite of Worshipping at the Y. I have been known to spend most of an appointment worshipping. It is my favorite erotic activity.

Pistol Man
My tongue is very similiar to my avatar. Go ahead and guess what I like to do.

p.s. I do love to receive if she is wonderful at it. (you know who you are)
Great question
I just love both
But if I had to make a choice it would be giving It is such a huge turn on for me
69 is OK but I prefer one or one oral.
Thanks
The Dr
GIVE, GIVE, GIVE, GIVE, GIVE
I love to give and keep giving until, gasping, you push my head away and pull me up for a snuggle.

I still need to get over to Fawn's place for her DATY/DATO only session.
I like both, but nothing is as good as bringing her to a earth shattering, leg quivering,
explosion
I enjoy both. I really don't like receiving from someone who doesn't enjoy it and trust me you can tell. Receiving is such a turn on for me, I'm actually multi and can msog without a breather. As far as giving as long as she's clean and responsive, I can stay down there for a while.
What guy doesn't like receiving? However, when it comes to daty with the right woman, then I love to go until she says no more. I just don't think anything turns me on as much as this and I have on more than once occasion popped one while giving. I get somewhat aggressive about it too. I just take over that part of a woman's body with my mouth.
Giving and receiving oral from a beautiful woman sets the tone for the entire date. Hell yes I love it.
I <3 to give DAtY, I like receiving as well, but as must of the other hobbiest have said there is nothing better then seeing a lady bust her nut from getting oral sex
  • KMBA1
  • 01-17-2010, 08:43 AM
I love to give. There's nothing like hearing her moan and feeling her quiver as I bring her to orgasm.
I had a bet back in college with my girlfriend. I ate her for 4 1/2 hours nonstop. She had 23 orgasms and was so sore afterwards she wouldn't let me look at her crotch for 2 weeks. I had trouble talking and eating for a day or two.
I prefer DATY to a BJ, but I have not, nor will I turn down a BJ.
I believe in the Christmas spirit.....It's better to give than to recieve.
I enjoy both, which is why I am a HUGE fan of the 69.. I think I could take up an entire session on just that one position!