Sex Positions For Small Penises

The best position for me is anyone with eye contact. When you actually make that connection with someone, all of the sensations intensify. I've had better sessions with 5in over 8in because the guy with 5in was confident in himself and just wanted to have fun. Where as the 8in didn't know how to use what he had.
It's not about the size can you get the job done......No business owners going to turn away bread and butter on any sizes
^^^

Agreed. With a hooker, it doesn't matter. It's about being clean, respectful, and, of course the main thing, having the cash.

In the real world, most of the time, size does matter. At least from my experience. Originally Posted by albundy
The problem is you are overgeneralizing. I could say guys like thin blondes with big boobs. Some guys would agree and some would disagree. Vaginas come in different sizes just like dicks. Some girls are size queens, but most are not. There was a study done where girls chose the ideal penis, and the ideal penis size was 6.3x4.8, which is pretty avg. There is also way more to sex than sticking the penis in the vagina. You could have the perfect dick but the sex could still suck from the woman's pov. Size matters only during intercourse, and this doesn't mean bigger=better. Again, it depends on the woman. Some girls even like small dicks because your pelvic bone will grind on her clit. Many girls don't cum from penetration alone, many need clitoral stimulation.
you can google penis size world map to see what is average in every country around the world.

in the US its 5.75" I believe
If your concerned about your dick not being too big, then take the time to get good with your tongue and fingers.