Up Front Deposit

Yes

Very disturbing
bunch a fucking cock ins yer ...hands cucks

...welcome back ...jesus christ plastic man
#who is nefarious.com....
I have a fairly decent reputation. I provide numerous references. I do NOT pay deposits. If a lady insists on getting the $50 to $100 deposit, she is not going to get the $300 to $500 fee for the pleasure of my company. We both have to assume a certain amount of risk in this "business". Her risk is that I will keep my appointment and I am the decent guy I am reputed to be. My risk is that I don't regret keeping the appointment!!

I would much rather regret NOT seeing a lady the ever regret seeing her!!
I have a fairly decent reputation. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
among ...funnels?

Because hookers know guys are fucking idiots

Where else can you send money and not do anything and there is nothing you can do about it lol

99% are scammers, the other 1% will be once they understand they can do it.
Hookers do this for money and most are lazy so they can fuck you without seeing you.
Sending a deposit is just another way to get fucked.
The solution is to legalize it and regulate it. Originally Posted by ricknroll
I wonder if providers had to start paying taxes and give up all the free government services(SNAP,HEAP,Healthcare and Housing)because their income had to reported and was too high to qualify if they would really want to legalize it?

Crunching the numbers if a provider wastes 5 hours with NCNS and then gets a client at $180/hh they would still earn $65/Hour.
I wonder if providers had to start paying taxes and give up all the free government services(SNAP,HEAP,Healthcare and Housing)because their income had to reported and was too high to qualify if they would really want to legalize it?

Crunching the numbers if a provider wastes 5 hours with NCNS and then gets a client at $180/hh they would still earn $65/Hour. Originally Posted by LayingPipe
They'd just turn to sugaring to stay off radar.
among ...funnels?

... Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Are tendies tax deductible? They would have write offs to zero their income

I’ve only sent deposits to girls who I didn’t care if they took it or not, I’ve never sent a deposit to a girl I didn’t know. I wouldn’t send a deposit to a girl I’ve never met

I’ve only sent deposits to girls who I didn’t care if they took it or not, I’ve never sent a deposit to a girl I didn’t know. I wouldn’t send a deposit to a girl I’ve never met Originally Posted by bf0082
I agree, the one that stiffed me (So far) i've known for 5 years.
Deposits are never a good idea period. Unless you don't care about giving away money and probably getting nothing in return
I’ve done it once it worked for me. If I did it again the girl would have to have a flawless record , be well reviewed , and it would have to be recently by someone who is well known hobbyist in my area
Are tendies tax deductible? They would have write offs to zero their income

I’ve only sent deposits to girls who I didn’t care if they took it or not, I’ve never sent a deposit to a girl I didn’t know. I wouldn’t send a deposit to a girl I’ve never met Originally Posted by bf0082
Well, there's the rub. If you have met the girl before, chances are she would not even require a deposit. And you may also be more inclined to trust her with a deposit. So, where there is trust, there is less concern by either party, and deposits become less of an issue on either side. (I don't know if those providers who require a deposit for an appointment continue to require it forever, or just when it is a new client.)

For the historical record, and in the interest of full discloser, I only made a deposit once. The visiting prover canceled her trip, and she returned the deposit. For me deposits are not a deal-breaker, but represent one more hoop to jump through, so it may influence my decision about whether the initiate a booking.