Shine revealed!

And you're pulling up foooking month old threads. Toodlez Originally Posted by shinepro
Month old? Your math is nearly as bad as your English....
Gawd ☆ I have missed Houston

Best thing about this thread:

You found out ♡ I am coming Monday

Contact meeee 4 new pics~>
ands videos link (Platinum hair now)
I really hope you aren't bragging or attempting to impress anybody. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Dear Jo I don't have any issue with you why the foook you keep shooting snide remarks my way. I am jovial and I have fun. I really could give three foooks what anyone thinks. I never come for you. I just have Shines type of fun. Period. I'm sorry you're life is miserable. Toodlez....
No offense, but I believe we all knew all of this already, but still an odd moment of transparency. Ironically, it's this type of openness and transparency that will help you actually "land" a woman. Originally Posted by Mythos

Real men aren't open and transparent.
Kick Rocko like go kick rocks. Shine ain't thinking about you. You are another person who wants shine to cuckold them. Find the bitch, pay for it and shine will allow you to watch.
Well said Swamp Donkey Originally Posted by tbone2u
I really don't know who you were a calling swamp donkey. But even if it was me, it made me laugh.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-14-2018, 12:05 AM
I really don't know who you were a calling swamp donkey. But even if it was me, it made me laugh. Originally Posted by Mythos
i think he was sayin it to Swamp Donkey. goin out on a limb here tho...
Kick Rocko like go kick rocks. Shine ain't thinking about you. You are another person who wants shine to cuckold them. Find the bitch, pay for it and shine will allow you to watch. Originally Posted by shinepro

There we go, that's more like it! Don't be getting all soft and bitch like these snowflake millennials, be a man. No one gives a shart about you feelings.

Btw no on watching you have sex, I don't want to see that. Also,I bet you cry when your done.
Get tinder idiot
What is "Tinder Idiot" ?
What is "Tinder Idiot" ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
That would be you Weakly Trying, who is the holder of one of the fluffer accounts.