The retarded Right will be just as impartial I'm sure

So is it easier to say, then, that Trump is crooked than it is to say Hillary is crooked? The
REMOVED-DS knows she "did" but the rest of us don't. We could know Trump, in fact, is if we see the report.

If she and her campaign made it harder to find the evidence, and the Bozo bunch

were too stupid and amateurish to put six degrees of separation between themselves and the Russians. Originally Posted by lustylad

I would say yes. The one hallway back-channel secret door to the Whitehouse that was being set up makes it easier to call him the crook than her. But the people will not be able to see behind the coverup and concealment.
So is it easier to say, then, that Trump is crooked than it is to say Hillary is crooked? The
REMOVED-DS knows she "did" but the rest of us don't. We could know Trump, in fact, is if we see the report.

I would say yes. The one hallway back-channel secret door to the Whitehouse that was being set up makes it easier to call him the crook than her. But the people will not be able to see behind the coverup and concealment. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Thank you valued poster.

I would say yes. The one hallway back-channel secret door to the Whitehouse that was being set up makes it easier to call him the crook than her. But the people will not be able to see behind the coverup and concealment. Originally Posted by eccieloser9500
Thank You valued poster! never mind
Five points for "unnecessary rudenes".

• Tiny
  • 04-09-2019, 09:44 PM
It is against the law to accept cash campaign donations from foreigners. It is NOT a crime to talk to foreigners about any "dirt" they may happen to possess on your opponent. But it stinks politically if you are caught.

The big "crime" of the trump campaign was naivete. They were too stupid and amateurish to put six degrees of separation between themselves and the Russians. Look how Don Jr. jumped right into that Trump Tower meeting. The "pros" in the Clinton campaign knew better than that. They channeled all of their requests for Russian dirt through law firms (Perkins Coie), oppo research consultants (Fusion GPS) and British ex-spies (Christopher Steele)! Originally Posted by lustylad
Excellent post. I learned something.
So is it easier to say, then, that Trump is crooked than it is to say Hillary is crooked? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Not at all.

Don Jr.'s Trump Tower meeting went nowhere.

But the phony dossier that hildebeest commissioned from the Rooskis went everywhere!!