King Spa and Spa Castle info ?

Thank you for the reply, Grace. I wasn't sure and couldn't get anyone on the phone to answer the question. With birthday approaching, I sent my "friend" an e-certificate for a weekend admission and told her if there were any additional charges to let me know and I'd reimburse her. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

Sometimes, hope, kindness and naivete keep me from seeing the incoming kick in the nuts. I got the gift certificate and told her I'd reimburse her for the extras. She had also allowed how her kids were really wanting to go to theater/entertainment complex, so I went to one near my office and bought a gift card that should have been a good start for five people to have a good time there.

That was two months ago. Not a peep since then.

Now, granted, she's one of the hottest women I've ever laid eyes on, and, although I'm still seeking someone who will at least fill the time void left my the SB 15 months ago, she's definitely way out of my league. Still there are non-randos these days that I have an opportunity to be nice to. I wasn't expecting a come-fuck-me invitation, but a thank-you would have been nice.

One of these days I'll learn.