Post-racial America!

One police officer overstepping his authority doesn't erase the fact that the majority of Americans elected a black President and blacks have it considerably better than they did 50 years ago. Because I wouldn't want the police to treat me like you say they treated this firemen, I don't want them to treat this guy the way you described it, and I hope he has to pay the price for his actions, but you can't use these isolated incidents to keep up the injustice of affirmative action and its bastard cousin, diversity.
One police officer overstepping his authority doesn't erase the fact that the majority of Americans elected a black President and blacks have it considerably better than they did 50 years ago. Because I wouldn't want the police to treat me like you say they treated this firemen, I don't want them to treat this guy the way you described it, and I hope he has to pay the price for his actions, but you can't use these isolated incidents to keep up the injustice of affirmative action and its bastard cousin, diversity. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fucking Jewish Highland Park lawyer educating all of us about racial inequity. Tell us all about your experience and qualifications to utter those opinions shit bag. Clueless fucking buffoon.
  • CJ7
  • 08-18-2013, 06:34 PM
hard to find a HP Jew that doesn't know it all ... just ask one
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2013, 09:27 PM
One police officer overstepping his authority doesn't erase the fact that the majority of Americans elected a black President and blacks have it considerably better than they did 50 years ago. Because I wouldn't want the police to treat me like you say they treated this firemen, I don't want them to treat this guy the way you described it, and I hope he has to pay the price for his actions, but you can't use these isolated incidents to keep up the injustice of affirmative action and its bastard cousin, diversity. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I actually agree with you.

Though I doubt this is limited to only one police officer. Certainly not all by any means--but certainly not one.
Fucking Jewish Highland Park lawyer educating all of us about racial inequity. Tell us all about your experience and qualifications to utter those opinions shit bag. Clueless fucking buffoon. Originally Posted by timpage
What is this, a sighting of one of those famous angry white men?
where is the dash cam video at? Originally Posted by JCM800
Good point! When the DPS trooper pulled me over for 3mph over 18 years ago and drove me to the jail at over 90mph (I counted mile markers) they "lost" it until 20 minutes before court and then it showed me completely in command of my faculties and coordination so the judge had to dismiss, but the 23 yr old trooper got all his overtime, he just didn't know to put that I poised myself in his report (I didn't, but no LE would have testified to that for me).

Pissed'em all off so much that I "Hobied out" (ironic I know) before they could get me into the orange jumpsuit. LOL cost me a pretty penny too.

I'm sure they are still losing anything that doesn't support their versions if they can.
Looks like your the "Creepy Ass Cracker Troll" expert. Guess you were appointed as the anointed one after Dumbama to determine who is a "Creepy Ass Cracker Troll"!

You are a typical liberal racist and probably will rise to the high ranks of the KKK that your party started. Originally Posted by therock18
Nuh unh, I'm rubber and ur glue, what u say bounces off me and sticks to you!

Well, Confederate soldiers who were mostly Democrats did start the first iteration of the Klan, but sayin' that The party started it is stretching facts not in evidence. Besides, your party stole most of the racists over the last 35 years or so. Ever heard of Nixon's Southern Strategy? I'd hate to confuse you with facts and history though.

Crap, that was almost the voice of reason until the end there. You're disappointing me. I'm trying to stir up the trolls so they'll have an MI. Or stroke. BTW, I thought you were moving and not going to post (bother us) anymore. Damn, more disappointment

Sorry, CJ, Old-T, timpage, et. Al., it was a boring Sunday so I decided to poke the Trolls for fun, my bad

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....
That's not a derogatory remark, or weren't you listening when Rachel Jeantel testified, you hypocritical, lib-retard fool? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ah, all the roaches come out to play tonight! Yeah, I meany it that way, it was irony, but that's lost on you apparently. Unfortunately for the creepy ass crackers, I'm well armed unlike tea and skittles carrying teens.
It is terrible for CJ and Timmie to confirm their bigotry but lets get back to the OP. Okay, not exactly. If the firefigher is telling the truth the cops were wrong. If the cops are telling the truth, it sounds like they abused their position.

My own story (don't we all have one?) is that about ten years ago I was just up from New Orleans where I was working in a shipyard (I know that disappoints some idiots who try to claim I make all my money from the government) as an electrician. My hair was down to my shoulders and my beard was on my chest. I was used to working on the night shift so at 2 AM I was wide awake. I was spending some time with my parents between assignments and decided to go out. I was going to go south and check out the night life in the only city within 50 miles but at the very last second I went north to where I went to high school. As I was driving down the state highway I saw another car approaching. Okay, just as the the car came by they hit their flashing lights. I immediately swerved to the side of the road as the law says. The car passed me and I pulled back and continued on. I saw the car make a U turn behind me and come after me. I pulled over and shut off my engine. I waited until this kid approached (early 20s, probably ex-military) and asked for my license. I gave it to him and he went back to his cruiser (state police). He came back and asked if I had been drinking earlier. I told him I don't drink or smoke. He nodded and asked why I swerved. I told him it was the law when approached by a car with flashing lights lit. He asked me where I was from and I told him about 2 miles that way and that I had lived here since 1965. Finally he asked me to get out of my car which I did. We did the field sobriety test. I walked the line, touched my nose, and I really got a kick when he asked me who the president was. Who came before Bill Clinton? He stopped me when I got back to Teddy Roosevelt. Then it happened, he asked to search my car. I thought about it and said NO! He started the dance, what are you hiding, why can't I search your car, etc. I just point blank said I had done nothing, wasn't hiding anything, I just felt like being an asshole and saying NO! We stood at the side of the road for over an hour. He looked inside my car with his flashlight and every now and then would ask to search my car. I kept saying NO! Finally he said that he could get some drug dogs and a warrant. Told him to go for it at 4 AM on a Saturday morning. He finally let me drive on but said that he was watching me. Told him that I knew who he was and I might be in touch with his colonel. I won, he lost. Okay that is my story. I am not black, Jewish but probably looked like some sort of druggie. Remain calm, remember your rights, and just say NO.
Crap, that was almost the voice of reason until the end there. You're disappointing me. I'm trying to stir up the trolls so they'll have an MI. Or stroke. BTW, I thought you were moving and not going to post (bother us) anymore. Damn, more disappointment

Sorry, CJ, Old-T, timpage, et. Al., it was a boring Sunday so I decided to poke the Trolls for fun, my bad

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... Originally Posted by austxjr
Consider me some sort of transitional figure, bridging the gap between reason and injustice.
I'll be gone sometime in October.
It is terrible for CJ and Timmie to confirm their bigotry but lets get back to the OP. Okay, not exactly. If the firefigher is telling the truth the cops were wrong. If the cops are telling the truth, it sounds like they abused their position.

My own story (don't we all have one?) is that about ten years ago I was just up from New Orleans where I was working in a shipyard (I know that disappoints some idiots who try to claim I make all my money from the government) as an electrician. My hair was down to my shoulders and my beard was on my chest. I was used to working on the night shift so at 2 AM I was wide awake. I was spending some time with my parents between assignments and decided to go out. I was going to go south and check out the night life in the only city within 50 miles but at the very last second I went north to where I went to high school. As I was driving down the state highway I saw another car approaching. Okay, just as the the car came by they hit their flashing lights. I immediately swerved to the side of the road as the law says. The car passed me and I pulled back and continued on. I saw the car make a U turn behind me and come after me. I pulled over and shut off my engine. I waited until this kid approached (early 20s, probably ex-military) and asked for my license. I gave it to him and he went back to his cruiser (state police). He came back and asked if I had been drinking earlier. I told him I don't drink or smoke. He nodded and asked why I swerved. I told him it was the law when approached by a car with flashing lights lit. He asked me where I was from and I told him about 2 miles that way and that I had lived here since 1965. Finally he asked me to get out of my car which I did. We did the field sobriety test. I walked the line, touched my nose, and I really got a kick when he asked me who the president was. Who came before Bill Clinton? He stopped me when I got back to Teddy Roosevelt. Then it happened, he asked to search my car. I thought about it and said NO! He started the dance, what are you hiding, why can't I search your car, etc. I just point blank said I had done nothing, wasn't hiding anything, I just felt like being an asshole and saying NO! We stood at the side of the road for over an hour. He looked inside my car with his flashlight and every now and then would ask to search my car. I kept saying NO! Finally he said that he could get some drug dogs and a warrant. Told him to go for it at 4 AM on a Saturday morning. He finally let me drive on but said that he was watching me. Told him that I knew who he was and I might be in touch with his colonel. I won, he lost. Okay that is my story. I am not black, Jewish but probably looked like some sort of druggie. Remain calm, remember your rights, and just say NO. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It happens to everyone, but if you are part of an aggrieved group, you can potentially cash in.
If I cut off the end of my dick can I join your group....oops too late! Already snipped.

If my mother converts to Judaism can I be a Jew then? She like myself has always been pretty much non religious but she has said, as I did as well, that if she did take up religion it would Judaism.

Just got finished watching a movie called "One Night with the King" and they were not talking about Elvis. The story of Ester and Haman.
Nuh unh, I'm rubber and ur glue, what u say bounces off me and sticks to you!

Well, Confederate soldiers who were mostly Democrats did start the first iteration of the Klan, but sayin' that The party started it is stretching facts not in evidence. Besides, your party stole most of the racists over the last 35 years or so. Ever heard of Nixon's Southern Strategy? I'd hate to confuse you with facts and history though.

Originally Posted by austxjr
Ever heard of LBJ's plan called "The Great Society"? It pre-dates Nixon. With his "Great Society" plan, dimotard LBJ promised he'd "have them n!$$3rs voting Democratic for the next two hundred years."

Ah, all the roaches come out to play tonight! Yeah, I meany it that way, it was irony, but that's lost on you apparently. Unfortunately for the creepy ass crackers, I'm well armed unlike tea and skittles carrying teens. Originally Posted by austxjr
Check the time line on the posts, and you'll discover you're the only "roach" playing at night.

BTW, it wasn't "tea", o' ignorant and lib-retarded one who likes to perpetuate lies and deceptions. Martin liked himself some of that "Purple Dr@nk" stuff. You're as much a "creepy ass cracka" (you misspelled it, o' ignorant one) as anyone in this forum, and you can take your veiled threat and shove it up your "creepy ass".
If I cut off the end of my dick can I join your group....oops too late! Already snipped.

If my mother converts to Judaism can I be a Jew then? She like myself has always been pretty much non religious but she has said, as I did as well, that if she did take up religion it would Judaism.

Just got finished watching a movie called "One Night with the King" and they were not talking about Elvis. The story of Ester and Haman. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Head over to the local synagogue, they can get you started. Welcome aboard and after you become a member, you get in on the secret Zionist stuff we don't like to talk about.