To Stop or Keep Going

So Eccie, how many times can you MSOG within that play time? Wanna have a bet on see who can do the most? Originally Posted by TexasStarr
I know that within an hour I can have 4. That's nonstop straight f@&$king, if she's talking dirty and pushing some of my hot buttons no problem.

Now how much juice I'll be able to produce I'd another story lol.
Now this here Brooke is what you call a threAD hahaha.
When I've popped I'll get a few more pumps in as I'm winding down from the orgasmic bliss, but not with the intent of continuing to another nut. I'm always conscious of the condom and what condition it's in. If I feel like it's not in a suitable condition for me to nut in (and get my few extra afternut strokes in), odds are pretty good that I would've changed it out and put a new one on. Guys, if that reservoir is tight on your dick head (you should be able to feel this) you probably need to stop, pull out and stretch out the reservoir, and relube or simply change the condom ( the better option). Otherwise, you're going to go from that 'feels good' to 'feels SUPER good' feeling, which means the condom broke. Now you both are going to go into 'OH, SHIT!' mode. If you've been there, you know it ain't a good feeling. It's a total buzzkill, to say the least.