What is Your trick of the trade?

I'll buy that, Sixx.

But I will only pay what's agreed upon! And I'll do what I have to do!
OK, I'll admit it. I'm one of those sad socks that don't get turned on by a warm loaf of sourdough or fresh calf's liver. I like the GFE fantasy.

To me the whole experience is important. The foreplay, the build up, the main event, and the cool down. It's a lot more than just getting a nut.

That said, I have found a few tricks that seem to help the fantasy along. A small gift such as a rose or a toy usually works nicely. Cake balls from WholeFoods have always been a big hit. If it's a late night session, I try to have something to nibble on available. I don't think what the gift is is as important as the giving. The little extra.
I agree with rCoder

A gift of a small goofy stuffed animal works for me.
  • Paven
  • 03-17-2011, 06:51 AM
Well one is being blessed with a tongue like Gene Simmons...the other tricks well those who know are happy they know .
I'm oh so anxious to experience all of your tricks Ms. Francisca...
Well one is being blessed with a tongue like Gene Simmons...the other tricks well those who know are happy they know . Originally Posted by Paven

meeeh Gene Simmons is a wannabe........He still cant lick his eyebrows like i can !!!!!!
To the lovely ms. Francisca, I do believe you left out a trick about taking shots,
Do you take shots off his navel? Does ge take shots off your navel?? Please do let us know.

I once poured some white wine on a ladies chest and let it roll all the way down of course I was licking it up all the way down, all this while she was handcuffed to the headboard.
Yes that was long ago in my drinking days.
To the lovely ms. Francisca, I do believe you left out a trick about taking shots,
Do you take shots off his navel? Does ge take shots off your navel?? Please do let us know.

I once poured some white wine on a ladies chest and let it roll all the way down of course I was licking it up all the way down, all this while she was handcuffed to the headboard.
Yes that was long ago in my drinking days. Originally Posted by atxrefman
On my way to SPECS!!! red or white?

ISOmilf69... Anytime
On my way to SPECS!!! red or white?

ISOmilf69... Anytime Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Champagne!! It has to have bubbles so it tingles!!!

Spacemtn
Moderfocker Extraordinaire
My tricks are in my magic box!
Red wine with a bite does just fine!

Champagne!! It has to have bubbles so it tingles!!!

Spacemtn
Moderfocker Extraordinaire Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Actually, the best trick ever is Maxeen Monroe & a bottle of olive oil...
I need to call her...
OH no......forget the olive oil.
I was graced with her beautiful presence the other night while enjoying a flight of wine at wine bar in Austin.
Seeing her in person made my erotic dream even more intense.
Maxeen & Pineapples! draped on her nipples, the juice squeezed all over her beautiful body........yep that'll do it!!

Actually, the best trick ever is Maxeen Monroe & a bottle of olive oil...
I need to call her... Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I Prefer the lady choose the wine. Of course I won't be drinking any, do feel free to use it in our session however you see fit.
OH no......forget the olive oil.
I was graced with her beautiful presence the other night while enjoying a flight of wine at wine bar in Austin.
Seeing her in person made my erotic dream even more intense.
Maxeen & Pineapples! draped on her nipples, the juice squeezed all over her beautiful body........yep that'll do it!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
You wicked little milf I had a feeling she was cheating on me!
Maxeen must have a thing for beautiful women with beautiful eyes...