How are you guys Not worried about STDs with DATY and BB

Actually insane. I guess they go around, but nobody on here talks about them. Imagine how many people actually contracted those STDs. The girl that gave it to you probably saw 25 other guys that week, and those guys saw other providers after. I was honestly about to hit up a studio, but I’ve just gonna say nah actually. So not

I mean, I understand the overwhelming sexual desire that might take over a man, but once you bring diseases into the equation, that’s a big no for me.

Chung trans response is so silly up there. I see why others accuse him of being a promoter on this site. Originally Posted by Jayjay91
While a woman who regularly rents her pussy out for public consumption is at a much higher risk of contracting an STD, you can get infected from anyone you’re fucking. Unless you’re keeping your sexual partners locked up somewhere, you never really know if someone else if blowing loads into their pussies.

If it helps, I’ve been hobbying for years, and I regularly get tested (full panel). I regularly use condoms in the hobby, and I’ve inserted by dick into hundreds of mouths and pussies (and a few assholes). That leads me to believe that condoms are very effective.

If your risk tolerance for STDs/STIs is low, then the best thing you can do is total abstinence. The next best thing you can do is fuck someone who you know isn’t fucking anyone else. Given the low probability of that, you should use condoms with everyone, ranging from women who charge for fucking to that girl who has been giving it to you for free.
Without trying to offend anybody, I find it absolutely insane that some of you just go in raw, or go downtown

On these studio girls like there’s no tomorrow. With the volume these girls are seeing, have any of you experienced or contracted anything?

These girls are at best tested every 2 weeks probably, but that’s irrelevant since they probably see 20 different guys in that period.

Am I missing something here? Originally Posted by Jayjay91
Lame thread. Please go away.

Go be judgmental somewhere else my dude!!
Its either you take the risk or you dont.

Judging others who take the risk or dont want to just seems silly and a waste of time.
Well..you know what you're getting into it and the risk of it right?? I mean it's something that you're signed up for it.

Consider where you at in your life and see if it's a risk you want to take lol
Well..you know what you're getting into it and the risk of it right?? I mean it's something that you're signed up for it.

Consider where you at in your life and see if it's a risk you want to take lol Originally Posted by riskyrick83
I have a feeling you don't like condoms "Riskyrick" but this is good advice, consider where you are at life and say fuck it yolo.
Is gonorrhea of the mouth better to get than the diarrhea of the mouth some people seem to have gotten? Originally Posted by ntxguy

You just so described 99% of politicians.
I have a feeling you don't like condoms "Riskyrick" but this is good advice, consider where you are at life and say fuck it yolo. Originally Posted by Atlas Muse

When I first started visiting studios last year, I took whatever I got.. didnt mind the cover.. as long as that BJ was bare. Now.. I wont say no to one if the girl is good enough... buuuuuuut... I do prefer no cover LOL. Now if someone like Jinah were to come back with AS... with her, I dont mind at all.
Never had a problem. To be honest, at my age IDGAF. If it happens then I will deal with it.Until then I'll continue consorting with (what are to me) young ladies and I will deal with the cover issue as it arises. Yes the lady issues the rules. After all it is her pussy

Chung trans response is so silly up there. I see why others accuse him of being a promoter on this site. Originally Posted by Jayjay91
Where in Chungs response does he lead you to believe he's a promoter? There have been some that have accused him of it but for the most part they are banned. You, a member for 2 1/2 years with 7 posts, now feel the need to accuse him. I find this very odd. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Mr. VaJayJay is a Troll, which is why I clowned his question; His best comeback adjective is ''silly''. I'm supposed to believe a handle with 7 posts in 31 months is a serious handle? That BBFS question has been asked by every Troll, yet this one wants us to believe he is so fucking concerned. He posted that he will not go to a Studio now, due to the BBFS culture. Pal, you never did. You haven't seen anyone. You're like the Priest who never laid down with a Female, but tells others they shouldn't. Pal, you no playeth the game, you no maketh the rules.
It feels so much better to go in raw!!!
And going downstairs on these korean beauties is delicious!! I always try and be the first appointment of the day.. Originally Posted by Heartside
In NC we had places dedicated to biscuits. 24/7 biscuits and gravy. You’re never the first visit of the day. If a gal has allowed another monger to fill her with gravy in the middle of the night or early early morning, in a Few hours you’re just another biscuit being dipped in the man gravy cornucopia of DNA and cooties.
AG, are you saying we need to cover our biscuits? Lol.
This isn't an encounter and will probably be moved to the Locker Room. Originally Posted by atanion
A move to COED will be fine. Nothing in this thread is part of any super secret society.

Moved to proper forum for continued discussion.
AG, are you saying we need to cover our biscuits? Lol. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Just saying gravy is made with lots of spices in some places. Black pepper, salt, and other seasonings. Don’t want anyone to have buyers remorse when the gravy they’ve dipped in or enjoyed on their palate is too peppery and causes a burning throat or biscuit.

But, butter it up and slide it in and see what you pull out. One of the theory’s to the shape of the head of the man’s penis is to actually scoop out the previous man’s gravy so his gravy can coat the eggs.

I’m hungry now. Since Tran is The Asian Paul Lynne, one of my favorite one liner Actors, I’ll just be the white Nipsy Russell.

On a serious note, we may not all like each other here on the boards at times but I’m sure no one here wants or would wish any fellow monger or provider to get a nasty cootie due to unsafe practices.

I’ve been given step and the flu many times by gals who were providing while sick. Luckily that was it. There were two occasion when I was given the flu two years in a row by a provider where I was almost hospitalized due to 104-106 fever and bed ridden.

I’d rather everyone have fun, be safe, and enjoy life. We only have one here on this earth and it doesn’t need to be a bad one.
Big head/little head problem.
For those who do bbbj or sti of the throat

https://www.statnews.com/2016/12/20/...eat-gonorrhea/